(3)The Battle of the Heart: Teenage Prostitution

(3)Battle of the Heart

The three men leered at me in a way that I was absolutely terrified of, and none of them was the man from earlier. I felt a line of sweat drip down the back of my neck.

"So you're the girl Leo has been talking about, I can see why." Said one of the men staring down upon me.

Another pulled me in as I nodded, diminishing any further attempts or thought of escape. "So where is my guy?" I said in a cutesy way twirling a strand of hair.

"Back room waiting for you babe, of course we'll send you in there, in a few have some beer first," Said the man from earlier handing me a cup.

I drank it for one reason or another, slowly, and after about ten minutes of sitting the world swirled. Roofies. God I hoped not, but the feeling brought me back to the party I met Wes at. I was then pushed to the bedroom door, I felt as the man pushing me stuffed a wad of cash in my back pocket.

There he lay on the bed, the room dimly lit. Even as spaced as I was on the drugs I had been slipped I was still determined to finish my job and have the cash for later. Setting down my bag, placing the money hidden inside, pulling out a condom, I walked towards the bed.

I was surprised when he spoke, "Blaise? I'm new to all of this, it's just we were having a party and apparently my friends think I need to get laid."

I nodded in mock understanding, putting the condom on the nightstand, whatever helped him sleep at night.

"Can we talk a little, before er you know?"

I was shocked by his request, but my head was fuzzy and decided to oblige hoping, it wouldn't wear off, or I wouldn't pass out.

"How old are you?"

I could lie, but I decided against it, "18," I murmured laying down next him on the bed, pressing myself against him.

I felt as he stopped breathing for a moment, "You seem older. How long have you been ya know,"

"Two months," I replied nibbling his ear.

"Yeah, it didn't seem like you were a longtime fanatic, but you never know, was that where you were this morning?" he asked.

Each question he asked confused me even more, why did he want to know all of these things? "Yeah, it was," I said stroking his thigh pressing my body more into his, I felt his manhood harden against my abdomen.

"I know this is wrong, I'm sorry little girl, sorry but I paid and I'm wanting you now."

I knew this, I had heard a few other customers say the same line, however none had sounded as sincere as this man in front of me did.

And that was the night I made love with the second person ever. It wasn't just fucking, it was passionate it was extreme, it was ecstasy. As we rolled around on the bed, moaning and pumping I didn't even think of the forgotten condom lying unopened on the ground having been hit off the nightstand. 

Then right after I hit the point of my extremes clenching and pulling, feeling the cum go deep within me, I collapsed in a heap. A mixture of the drugs, exhaustion, and heart wrenching sexing combined to equal sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up naked next to the man from the night before, he was still partially inside me, and the pleasure was unbearable, usually I would've taken a quick shower right after the sex but I had fallen asleep during. I was torn between taking a shower, or making my run.

I decided when I remembered he didn't have a condom on and I wasn't on birth control at the moment. And with that thought worry set in I threw on my clothes quickly, attempting to make my escape.

"I want you next weekend too," the man stated startling me.

"I'm not sure if I'm staying in business my roommate just found out, not very happy bout it." I said speaking the truth turning, I was only in my bra and thong and had just been about to put my dress back on.

The man seemed sad about this, "It's Leonardo, by the way Leo for short," he said.

I didn't bother telling Leo that I in fact already knew that, so I just smiled and nodded.

"Look Blaise, I don't care if you stop the business, I want to see you again, okay?" He asked in a way that told me he wouldn't take no.

Did he know that he had forgotten a condom? "Sure sweetie, sure er- Leo" I felt weird calling a client by his name, a nickname nonetheless. I pulled on my dress grabbing my purse.

Leo gave me a charming smile sitting up from the bed, "Is there something you need before you le-," I think that would be when he saw the unopened condom on the ground. "Shit," he murmured.

That was my exiting line, "No worries, I'm covered," though I wasn't. "Maybe we'll erm hang sometime maybe not, bye uh Leo," then I hightailed it out of there.

Not stopping for the elevator I ran straight to the stairs, down I went. Fourteen floors left, now thirteen, then so on. When I reached the fifth floor I heard someone way above open a door.

After that I ran. Was I scared? Yes. Why? Not sure, though the man from Friday or Leo were definitely reasons to be terrified.

I flew outside flagged a taxi, and finally took a glance at my phone and the time.

10:04am. Shit, bloody hell! This was the latest I had ever slept and I had over a dozen missed calls from various people namely Dusty and Ginny.

As I got into the backseat of the taxi after giving him my address I called Dusty.

"Blaebay?" Dusty exclaimed disbelieving.

"Yes Duster it's me," using his old nickname as well.

"Are you okay? Are you coming home? I'm so sorry boo, Ginny and the gang are all worried about you, of course I didn't tell them, you know."

That I fuck people for money? Yeah I know, "Okay baby I'm sorry too, I am and let's just have a friends out night and then get a good nights sleep okay? I'll be home soon but I'm going to need a shower so tell Jeremy, Ginny and Troue not to use all the hot water like always if they're there."

"Okay boo, I'll see you soon,"

"Love you," I whispered hanging up, wondering if the 'I love you' I heard in reply was a figment of my imagination.

The taxi pulled up to my shared house, paying I ran out of the door into the arms of my baby, my hope, and once again my love.

Dusty wrapped his arms around me as we shared one quick moment before letting go, and truly looking me over. His smile faded quickly.

"Why?" He questioned. "aren't I enough?"

"More than," I responded, "it's the money and you know it, I got 1 grand from last night and I won't have to work for awhile at this, I'll look for a better job tomorrow okay?" I decided to leave out the fact that I had unsafe love and that it felt as good as it did when I was with Dusty.

His jaw hardened but he didn't say anything, "They're inside and I suggest you grab the last of the hot water, plus you know how Jeremy can be when he knows you're in the shower."

I cringed at the thought, Jeremy had always lusted after me. I walked inside and was greeted by a hug from Ginny and Troue, and a peck from Jeremy. Smiling at them all I wondered if I could go back to just being an 'average' college student.

The smile disappeared as I walked into the bathroom and realized, no, I doubted that would happen anytime soon.