Preface

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story and its chapters include:

Suggestive themes

Course language

Non-explicit sexual situations

Suggestive dialoge

Violence

Use of alcohol

Reference to drugs

All WWE or TNA programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, and their subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2014. All Rights Reserved.

All original characters and storylines are the exclusive property of the author. If any chapters or parts of this story are seen anywhere except Wattpad.com, please notify the author immediately.

A / N: A while ago, I revisited my old story Bound for Glory, and found a lot of things I wish I hadn't done/done differently. Consider the versions of said story published now ("Year 1" and "Year 2") the first drafts. So, partly influenced by how much I cringed at some parts and partly by the misty reminiscence I got from others, I've made the executive decision to rewrite the story in its entirety. Some/most elements will remain the same, others altered, some new ones added, and others removed completely. The base story will remain the same, but the formatting will be different and the writing refined.

I hope you all enjoy this! Updates will be slow, but the old versions will remain up if you'd like to busy yourselves in between updates. Much love, chickadees! xx