| 5 |

| Sakura Haruno |

| Sakura Haruno |

Today was the day. My first day at my new school. Hinata told me before hand that to day I could wear my casual attire so I settled on my white tank top and denim high waisted jeans. I took my flannel shirt and wrapped it around my waist before pulling on my black all stars. I pulled my hair into a bun at the top of my head and sighed.

I was gonna meet the rest of Hinata's friends today and I wasn't too excited about that. Her friend, Tenten pretty much gave me a run-down of everyone and their personality and its a specific one I feel I will clash with. But whatever. My phone ranged and I picked it up seeing a picture that Neji took of Hinata and I in middle school with Hinata's name across the screen. I answered.

"Hello."

"We're outside Sakura." She says.

"Okay I'm coming." I ended the call and grabbed my bookbag slinging it over my shoulders. I checked to see if I had everything and walked out my room. My parents had gone to work which was a good thing. I didnt want to see them today. I exit my home and run straight for Hinata's father car. I climbed in the backseat with my best friend. We hugged.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted everyone.

"Good morning Sakura." Mr. Huyga replied.

"Morning." Neji says.

"I'm so excited!" She beams. "I'm so happy we're going to school together again!"

"I know." I smile at her.

The ride was a short ride and we exited the car after saying goodbye to her father. Taking a deep breath, I walked in following behind Hinata and Neji. It seemed as though we walked through the whole school before they found who they were looking for.

"Goodmorning!" A raspy yet cheery voice greeted. I knew that voice anywhere. It was Hinata's boyfriend Naruto.

"Naruto, goodmorning." Hinata smiled at him. He hugged her and noticed me standing behind her. He smiled.

"Goodmorning Sakura." He says. "Welcome to our school. I hope you like it here."

"Goodmorning." I reply. "Thank you Naruto. Thats nice of you to say."

"Dont mention it."

The four of us continue walking. Soon we approached a bigger crowd. Four girls and four guys. The girls were engaged in conversation. One of the guys was eating a bag of chips, while talking to one who looked completely over today. Today was a Wednesday and he looked like it was a Monday. The other two looked like twins. They both sat at the bench tables one of them drawing and the other with his hand  tucked under his chin. His eyes were closed, obviously not paying them any attention.