Element of Magic

(This is a random short I made up, the idea came from a youtuber retana seshion ((idk how to spell her name)) she has made her own sequel to cupcakes called muffins one of the stories is called the fun never ends, I was singing the taunt one night and thought of this story hope you enjoy)

Pinkie pie was walking trough the streets of a distant, remote town, away from ponyvill where the news that there were missing ponies and that the pie sisters along with two other ponies, we're behind them. Pinkie was smiling happily as usual, cheerfully saying a hello to everyone she saw, she walked with a bounce in each step a further down the road, when she got to a rather sucluded area she heard a voice that mimicked that of a fillies.

"Element of magic,
Isn't it so tragic,
She lived a lie,
And now she'll die,
And her cakes will tast fantastic!" Taunted a happy voice, followed by a giggle, the taunt repeated. Pinkie turned the corner and saw a Pegasus about the same age as herself, with a coat that was a light razzberry color and her hair was darker than her coat, there were black stripes and had strands of silver and gold mixed in, that looked as if they were the real thing, the Pegasus was dancing aroung repeating the taunt in the same voice, giggling all the while, Pinkie walked up to her slowly.

"Hey where did you hear that song?" Pinkie asked, the Pegasus stared at her blankly, then smiled.

"Why in my dreams! From you of course!" She replied happily, her voice deeper than the one she was using erlyer.

"Wait what?" Pinkie asked.

"Well you see I've been following you in my dreams, I know about when you firs got the idea for your cupcakes, when you first came to ponieville, your sisters minkie, inkie, and blinkie pie, apple bloom, derpy and Babs too, I know every thing about that one stream of events, even when you weren't there, and I want in" the Pegasus said a sly smirk playing her lips. Pinkie was speechless.

"What's your name?" Pinkie asked regaining her voice.

"Blood berry, nice to met you pinkamena Dian pie" she stated pinkie's full name. Pinkie hugged her happily.

"Nice to met you blood berry! Welcome to the team!" She smiled and giggled, berry smiled happily and hugged back. They walked back to the play room, discussing diffrent torcher methods, including berry's new idea she called Frankenstein. When they reached the room pinkie opens the door.

"Everyone come here quick I have an announcement!" Pinkie called happily.

"What is it pinkie?" Asked inkie.

"Who is she?" Asked blinkie in a sour tone, eyeing the Pegasus, as everyone gathered.

"Yay another Pegasus!" Derpy cheered and the other just looked her up and down skeptically.

"This is blood berry! She's a new recute! She's gonna bake with us for now on" Pinkie smiled.

"What?!" Exclaimed everyone except minkie pie who just stood there staring at berry, "how do you know she can be trusted?" Asked inkie, pinkie open her mouth, intent on answering but was cut off by minkie.

"She's ment to be here" minkie stated.

"How exactly do you know that" blinkie asked trying to conceal her normal bossy tone.

"Her mark, it's a berry full of blood" minkie said walking up to berry, then looked into her eyes, "how did you get that cutie mark?" Minkie asked, her voice small as usual.

"Well when I was a filly my dreams have been connected to pinkie pie, every night I would watch her life as if it was a play, that second batch of cupcakes with her new ingredient is what gave me my mark. I know I'm ment to be here." Berry stated the last sentence confidentiality.

"Hmm" minkie thought, then she smiled wickedly, "welcome to the team" berry returned the smile in the same way. Pinkie smiled and threw her arms around berry and derpy followed but captured minkie in the hug aswell. At the sight of her smile the reast baking teams skepticism was fading.
Later they were all in the basement, or "play room" as they called it, where there were three ponies tied to tables. Berry was cleaning the knives and tools she brought from home. The three earth mares fluttered open there eyes and immediately panicked seeing the decor, eachother tied up, and the table of silver and gold implements. Berry walked up into the dim light, her favorite, custom, gold and silver knife in her hoof, a smirk on her lips that made the three mares blood run cold.

"Oh girls~" she giggled "now who's the weak one?" She said bitterly and stabbed the knife into the table and grabbed the scalpel instead. She swiftly carved the three girls cutie mark off then looked back at them, "Hmm what to do what to do?" She as he'd herself, she suddenly got an idea "I know!---"

(Hey everyone how is it and I am gonna make another one of this I hope it's good hope you enjoyed it thanks for reading

XOXO~Akeno)