Reasons why I hate the Percy Jackson Movie!

The things that are bold and italics were in the book. The things that aren't either were, or were not in the movie. Please enjoy my rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ares, no tunnel of love, ANNABETH WAS BLONDE AND HAD CURLY HAIR AND GREY EYES, the cabins are cabins, where's Annabeth's invisibility cap?, where's Clarisse?, Luke did see his dad once, Percy is 12, Percy's pen had a cap, WHY DID THEY HAVE A COMPUTER AND AN IPOD? DO THEY HAVE A DEATH WISH?!, Annabeth never drove, what about iris messaging?, Mt. Olympus was skewed up because they weren't in their god form, Percy never battled Luke, Percy stayed in Hephaestus cabin, Why did Luke have a computer?, where's Thalia's tree?, there was no doorway, THEY WERE ON A STRAWBERRY FIELD NOT A FOREST, there were no furies, they never went to Tennessee, Percy never talks to horses, there was no train ride, THE CABINS ARE IN A U SHAPE, Athena has blonde curly hair and grey hair, there was no first fight with Luke when he first got to camp, they didn't kiss until the 4th book (technically the 2nd but I don't count that), They never drove anywhere, no statue thing at the end of the book, they never even had Greek money, NO SEAWEED BRAIN! (I WANTED SEAWEED BRAIN), Annabeth never disliked Percy, no great prophecy, PERCY GETS A SHIELD IN THE NEXT BOOK, there is no Hydra, they take a taxi to the hotel, Annabeth shows Percy around the camp, where are their orange camp-half blood t-shirts?, Percy was claimed, Percy can't control his powers, Medusa's head was mail to Olympus, where's the Hellhound Annabeth played with?, Percy's mom was left behind in the underworld, Where's Mr. D?, each god had a custom throne, Grover is shy and a klutz, Yancy Acadamy is a private school, Percy was at Camp Half-Blood two weeks before his quest, Poidon left Percy when he was a few months old, his mom had red hair, Persephone was sweet and kind, doesn't meantion Luke or Annabeth's past, they never check into the hotel, Camp Half-Blood is crammed in the middle of a forest, Cabin 3 was built by campers not Poisdon, they go to a waterbed shop, Annabeth has met her mother before, Percy attacks Ms. Dodds, Percy leaves Camp Half-Blood, Hades' Helm of Darkness was stolen, Percy mets a Hellhound at camp, Annabeth and Percy were on the same team for capture the flag, Clarisse attack Percy in capture the flag, The flying shoes work when you say "maia" (or something like that), Percy thinks Hades stole the lightning bolt, Percy hears Kronos speak to him, Percy jumps off a bridge, Percy doesn't get wet unless he wants to, Percy can hold his breath for as long as he wants, Chrion's horse half is a white stallion, Chrion tells Percy he's a centaur in the Big House, Chrion uses a bow and arrow when fighting, Chrion is the only centaur on Camp Half-Blood, Luke uses his "backbitter" sword, Where's the campers necklaces?, Luke was possibly killed by Percy, the Master Bolt is Ceslestial Bronze.

Over all this was the worst movie I have vever scene. I know for fact the director did not read the book at all, and this movie was horrible. I don't know how they can do a second movie without Clarisse, but they jacked up the first one, why not mess up the second one? UGH! Don't see the movie if you've read the books. It's awful. I have to hold myself back when I see it in the movie isle not to throw it down on the ground and break it. I've only seen this movie once, and I will never see it again. 

If I missed anything tell me in the comments and I will add it to this list. Vote if you hated the movie two. Thanks for sharing in my misry of this dreadful movie!