Chapter 18- Final

Hey Guys this is the last chapter of "Letting You Go"! thank you so much for reading it:) I really would like for you guys to try and read my new book called "Change the playboy". It's not a Justin bieber story but I really hope you guys give it a shot thank you:)

Jessica's POV

"I want to make it up to him badly Harry! You don't even understand how badly i want to go up to him and just apologise to him" I said to Harry. All i could notice was Harry's face reaction changing.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Jessica I know this sounds really stupid but do you really want to make up with Justin after everything?" Harry asked with a sad eyes which I didn't understand why.

"Of course Harry! You don't understand how much pain i had to go through without him" I stated honestly. The truth is I have been telling myself that I will be fine without him but nearly everyday I feel the pain because everything reminds me of him.

"Okay I understand then tell me what should we do?" Asked Harry.

"Well I got this plan and i hope it works out" I replied honestly.

.......

"Jessica are you sure you want to do this?" Asked Pattie and Harry in unison.
"Yes I'm 100% sure this is the only way I can get him back" I replied with a smile.
"More like this is the first time a girl is going to get the guy back Coz she fucked up" said Harry laughing.
"Shut up before I punch you or bite you" I replied.
"Well good luck to Justin then Coz this bitch seems to bite" said Alfredo appearing out of nowhere.
Everyone stood there Christian Nithu Ruth Priya chaz all smiling happily. It's been too long.
"Hey guys" I screamed running up to them.
"Crazy girl does Justin know you are here backstage?" Asked Christian with curiosity.
"Does it look like he will let me be here if he knew?" I replied smiling.
"That's true" said Christian laughing.
....
15 minutes after
It feels so good to be back! Back home with everyone and to see them all happy. I really hope tonight goes well.

"Jessica, Justin is starting so get ready" said Pattie with excitement.
"I'm so nervous" I whispered.
"Duh you stupid girl you should be Coz he is pissed at you" said Chaz honestly and I could see Alfredo kicking him to shut up.
I laughed at them and was making my way out. I could hear the song start and I walked out with the microphone.

"It feels like we've been out at sea, oh,
So back and forth that's how it seems,
And when I wanna talk you say to me
That if it's meant to be it will be.
Whoa-oh-oh
So crazy is this thing we call love,
And now that we've got it, we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you,
Get me out here in the water and I...

I'm overboard
And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own
It's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.

Life saver, oh life saver
My life saver
Life saver, oh life saver
Whoa.

I sang and looked up to see Justin's reaction. He looked at me stunned and was shocked. The song carried on and I gave him a nod to carry on singing.

"Never understood you when you'd say,
You wanted me to meet you halfway,
Oh, I felt like I was doing my part,
You kept thinking you were coming up short
It's funny how things change cause now I see, oh,

So crazy is this thing we call love,
And now that we've got it we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you,
Got me out here in the water and I...

I'm overboard (overboard)
And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own
It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver"

Justin sang and he is now really close to me. We both sang together and it felt like a dream!

"Oh, it's supposed to be some give and take, I know,
But you're only taking and not giving anymore.
So what do I do? (so what do I do)
Cause I still love you (still love you baby),
And you're the only one who can save me.

I'm overboard
And I need your love to pull me up (pull me up)
I can't swim on my own
It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.

Life saver, oh life saver
My life saver
Life saver, oh life saver
Whoa."

We both finished by staring into each other's eyes. Right now the only person that mattered to me was him.

He took my hand and pulled me off stage.
"Jessica? What?" Said Justin.
"I just want to apologise for leaving you Justin... I never stopped loving you. I know I have hurt y--" before I could finish my sentence off I felt Justins lips on me. I kissed back and I heard everyone cheer.
We looked around it was Pattie and everyone cheering.
"At the end the Jerk and the bitch got together ey" said Alfredo laughing.
In that moment Justins phone rang and he picked up. After few minutes he cut the call.
"Oh no Jessica now my other girlfriend woke up from coma" said Justin.
"What?" I said confused.
"Haha you are so dumb" said Justin laughing.
"Shut up you idiot" I said punching him.

"Joking Jessica I will never let you go from now on"
...........

The end❤️
Haha awe the story finished! I'm acc going to miss writing this book. Thank you so much my lovelies for reading my book❤️ thank you so much❤️
Remember to check my new book out called "change the playboy" 💅🏻
Kirthigha X