chapter 1

Kylies POV:

Oh my God,  it's time! It's time for me to walk through the geordie shore house!

"Just make sure you make friends hunny, don't be like most girls and go straight for the boys" ashley my bestfriend said

"Do not worry I'm going to go in there and talk to the girls straight away, I need to live in this house argument free on my part anyway, I'm not saying nothing is going to happen but I need to sort friendships out first" I commented back it's a bug bear when I watch this and girls do that!
"Right I'm ready, I'm going to miss you but I gotta run" I state to ashley as I jump in my audi tt "love you babe just remember to have fun!!" She screams as I drive down the street, shit I'm scared I don't want people to think I'm ugly or a bitch! I mean holly charlotte Sophie and chloe are stunning and seem like a great laugh! I just can't wait anymore!

Iv been Driving about half an hour when I turn into the street my satnav is telling me to turn.

Charlotte POV:

We're all here the usually gang holly Sophie chloe aaron garry Scott and marty

We're all confused sitting waiting for the obvious newbie, there's 4 beds in the girls 3 in the boys and 2 downstairs in the shared bedroom all the lads have chosen where there staying and garry was the last to choose a bed so he's stuck with the newbie when we find out who it is.

"Hopefully who ever it is doesn't come in and try get with everyone in the house and not make friends that's going to cause an argument" holly finished the convo on who ever it is

As that happened we heard a car door shut! Shit it's times, where going to find out who it is!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou this is my first one so please excuse me ahah