I'll never forget you!!!! :)

Christina's P.O.V.

                              I used to be different than what I was now. I used to be insanely different , but as all things do I changed. Well, I guess I shouldn't say I changed. More like I just didn't want to be the person I was then. I was popular....very popular. I was friends with almost everybody In school. When I say almost I mean there's always that one girl who would hate your guts even if you saved her mom's,dad's AND dog's life. But, nonetheless even she couldn't deny that I was popular. Though it wasn't exactly satisfying. A couple years back...my father died. It was devastating to me and my mother's lives. Apparently he was dying right in front of our eyes. We both knew he was sick and we would always insist he see a doctor but he always just shrugged us off. It was heart breaking knowing he kept that big of a secret from us. Yet, we never were angry at him for it. Instead of mom working with dad at the business they owned in our small town. She worked with one of dad's very close friends Patrick. Who I consider him to be my second father he was always there for us. I coped with his death by not going out as much as I used to. My so called friends didn't agree with my strategy very well. We would always argue about how I should just go out and party and drown my sorrows with alcohol. They never helped me through my fathers death like real friends would. So, instead leading a path of destruction I drowned myself into my studies. Refusing to talk to any of these so called friends. It worked well for me...before he came. He shook up what I had been doing since middle school, and that scared the crap outta me. Sure, I had boyfriends before I could've sworn that I was in love. When I first saw him on the sidewalk looking confused as ever I couldn't  help myself.  He looked so cofused and being the nice person I am I decided to help him. Walking with him was enough for me. Even though he didn't talk the entire time and I as couple feet in front of him. Yet, it was still enough for me...I was happy. Though it didn't last long though before Emily ( the girl I said who hated me yeah.....remember her) came up and started to walk up and talking about lost princes. I left walking away thinking I had done my civic duty. I honestly didn't think he would remember me, because  who would remember me?  So, when he asked if I wanted to go on a date with him I was surprised. Could you blame me? The moment he stepped into the school he was the 'it' boy. I hadn't talked to him in almost in a year and then out of the blue he wants to date me. I automatically think someone is playing a prank on me. Yet, I couldn't  say no. He was just so enticing. His green eyes held such sincerity that I couldn't help , but say yes. So that was how I was walking with Jinxx in our so called date.