The Stranger ( Nash Grier fan fiction)

My name is Kayla, I'm about 5'3, long brown hair, curvy, and have dark brown eyes. My parents decided that we should take a vacation during the entire summer, that means I don't get to see any of my friends. Well, really I don't get to see my one friend, Malaria. My parents decided to take us up to New York because I'm socially awkward and there will be tons of people there. I'm not really considered popular at my school, I'm really just a freak. I don't have social media accounts like twitter, Instagram, and vine because I know that nobody would ever follow me back on those. I usually just use my phone to write little mini books and check up on school work.
But when we get to New York my parents told me and my sister Ali that they were here on a year long business trip. That means we have to go to school here. Of course Ali chose to go to an actual school, ugh she's just not fair sometimes. It seems like she has everything. She is one year younger than me but had all the boys in my grade drooling over her. She has long blonde hair, she is very petite and very stylish. She's also very outgoing, she talks to everybody and anybody. I chose to go to school inline so I don't really have to talk to anyone at all. But I have two months until school starts so I have plenty of time to do whatever I want to. By two weeks into the vacation I had a normal routine, I would get ready in my our bathroom and then get dressed in my walk in closet. After that I would grab my laptop and purse an head for the elevator that wasn't to far from my condo. I live in an apartment type thing except the only difference is that they are like big houses and not small rooms. After I get in the elevator I wait for it to get to the main floor. I then walk one block over to a coffee shop and get a small and a croissant. Then I walk to a clothes store where I work. It's pretty much a hipster store, I was looking around when I got offered a job application and I get huge discounts so I'm pretty satisfied with it. The only down side to working their is that I have to socialize with people but for the most part I haven't had any problems.