Chapter 7 - Rolling In The Deep

Ariella's POV:

"Justin you should leave." I said to him, he shook his head rapidly. "No, your not leaving me, no." he said. "Justin this isn't your choice, its my parents and mine." I said to him, he laughed a little. "But they can be here!? Do I mean nothing to you Ariella!? Nothing!" he yelled at me. I slammed my hands on the table, "God dammit Justin, you meant nothing to me the day you decided to have sex with Selena!" I screamed, instantly regretting it when I relized that I didn't tell my parents that. "What!?" screamed my mom. "Justin get out." said my dad. Justin just stood their emotionless. "NOW!" he screamed and Justin backed away, slowly and carefully. "Boys will you please excuse us?" asked my mom. They nodded and left the room. "Ariella, did he do that?" asked my dad. I nodded slowly, "Bastard, im gonna kill him." he said, "Dad calm down, please. just please can I go with them?" I asked not wanting to talk about Justin. "I'm fine with it, but your going to have to talk to Scooter." said my mom. "Thanks Mom." I smiled, obviously fakely and stood from my chair and left the kitchen and heard my parents beginning to talk.

I walked outside and out to the garden, "Ariella." I turned in my spot and saw Louis walking over towards me. "Hi Lou." I said. "Are they ok?" he asked me looking directly at me, I nodded unsuringly. "Are you ok?" he asked me, I shook my head and started crying into him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "Its like my past is just taunting me and I can't get away from it." I said, he rubbed my back in circles, calmly. "That's why your coming with us, you need to be away and I need you with me." he whispered to me. I looked up at him slowly, he wiped my tears away from my eyes with his thumb and kissed me slowly. "I need you too." I said pulling away and I smiled at him, "What's with the sly smile?" he asked and I giggled alittle bit. "I want to bring you somewhere I think you'd like but we can't go on our own." I said alittle upset, "I know love, but where?" he asked as he cressed my face lightly. "Well I know how much you like sailing and the water, and I do too so I thought we should go to Maine. That place is so beautiful and peaceful. But we just can't go alone and that's what really sucks." I said to him, he shook his slightly.

"You know what I say, fuck it. You only live once and i'm sure we could just say that we went for tour reasons, were just checking things out. I'm sure the boys could cover for us." he said with a slight smile apperining on his face. I smiled back, "You think so?" I asked, "Sure, we don't have to tell them we're together together but we can say that we are going as friends and if anything maybe, maybe we can bring Harry along so it doesn't seem like just us two." he said to me. I smiled and nodded, "That'd be really nice, I really want to get away from all this drama, and my past I just want everyone and everything to disapper." I said to him, "Well, let's go talk to Harry then." he said and hugged me once more until we walked back inside.

We walked inside and through the kitchen, I saw my parents sitting down at the table, "You go find Harry." I said to Louis, he nodded swiftly and ran off to Harry. "Mom, Dad?" I asked them sitting down. "Why didn't you tell us?" asked my Mom taking my hand in hers. "I didn't want you guys getting upset over this like now. I shouldn't have let it slip." I told them. "Ari, you should be able to tell us everything, Justin hurt you once again, I really think you should let him go and don't let him come back." said my mom. "I know, and i'm trying mom, i'm really trying. That's why I wanted to ask you guys something. Would you guys mind if Louis, Harry and I went to Maine for a weekend?" I asked them gently. "Absoluety not! You really think i'm going to trust you to go off with two hormonal teenage boys for a weekend?! Thats a joke." said my dad. "Please, nothings going to happen. I'm not dating them." I said to my dad, lying of course. "I have to think, i'll let you know." he said, I nodded understanding.

Harry's POV:

"HARRY!" I heard someone scream my name. "Yes?" I asked from my spot on the couch, not wanting to move my arse. "Harry can I speak to you for a minute?" asked Louis appering in the doorway. "Sure thing boobear." I replied back, moving slowly off my spot on the couch. I stood up and walked over his way, and followed him to the empty hallway. "What's up?" I asked him leaning against the wall. "Well would you want to go with Ari and I to Maine for a weekend?" he asked me, I raised an eyebrow and shifted in my place. "What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused, "Well its pretty self explanitory?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes and slapped him upside the head for being cocky. "Sure but why?" I asked him. He swalloed uncomfortably, I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why?" I asked once again. "Well Ari's having problems with stuff here so why not?" he said alittle too quickly. "Your sure thats the only reason?" I asked him, he nodded. "Then why not all of us? You know the others are going to get suspicous." I said to him, he cursed under his breath. "Fine we'll ask all of them." he said to me, "Ok then?" I question really confused on what was going on right now. He smiled and nodded and walked past me to go talk to the boys, what the hell?