Chapter 5 - Kiss Me

Chapter 5 - Kiss Me

*1 Month Later*

Ariella's POV:

I was in my room, strumming on my guitar to 'Lost In Stereo' by All Time Low when there was a slight knock on my bedroom door. I set my guitar down on its stand and stood up, I walked over to my door and opened it. There stood Justin, this is the first time I am seeing him in almost a month. "Justin." I said with no experssion in my face or voice. "Can I please explain?" he asked me. "Explain what exactly? Why you asked to marry me? Why you slept with my bestfriend? Justin why? Did I do something wrong? I want answers!" I said. "Can we please talk somewhere in private?" he asked me. "How about the backyard?" I offered. "That's good." he said, I nodded. I quickly grabbed my jean jacket and put it over me and we took the elevator down and into the backyard.

"Why." I demanded "Justin why would you sleep with Selena? She was my bestfriend Justin and probably my only girl one too, besides Caitlin of course. But Justin did I do something wrong? I asked. "Ariella that day at the beach with the guys, you were having so much fun and it hurt me to see you with other guys." he started, "But I-" "Let me finish, I just felt betrayed, and it would be an honor to still call you my wife but I know I blew it now. Ariella I am so sorry and I mean it, I truly do mean it." he said to me, "Thank you." I nodded, "But Justin when I saw you with her you have no idea what went through my head, Justin I felt betrayed, but why did you feel betrayed? I didn't do anything with them. I was having fun with my life! And what if I didn't find you guys, what would have happened then? What if she had gotten pregnant!? Justin I don't think I can ever trust you again." I said to him. He sighed, "I was jelaous and I guess that's how I took it out. But Ariella, i'll always love you no matter what." he said to me. "You will always have my heart." he said to me, "I have to go." I said quickly standing up and walking towards the door. I stopped and turend around. "Justin, I'll always love you too." I said and walked inside.

---------------

"Louis I really don't know what to do anymore!" I complained as I paced back and forth in my room. I looked over to him as he sat on my bed. I had just told him what went down with Justin and I, "Come here." he said to me breaking my thoughts. I walked over to him, he pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. "Ariella." he said as he pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "You really need to stop stressing about this, you are a beautiful, talented, amazing girl. You can't stress about him any more love." he said to me. I smiled, "You think i'm beautiful?" I asksed him. "Ari you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met." he said to me. "Thanks Louis." I said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I don't know what I would do without you. You really have been such a help." I said to him as I got off of his lap. "Erm, i'm not that special." he said to me. "Louis your amazing, your my bestfriend." I said to him. "Thanks Ari, your mine aswell love." he said sitting up and giving me a hug. "We leave soon." he said to me. "I know." I responded sadly. "I don't want to leave you behind." he whiserpered in my ear. "I don't want you to leave." I said, he started to stroke my hair. I pulled away you should get going, it's nearly 9. "Ok, love you love." he said kissing the top of my head. "You too Lou, bye." I said and he walked out the door. "I love you." I whispered to myself.

--------------------

I was laying down in my bed, staring at my ceiling. Thinking to myself, this past month has been amazing and I am starting to fall for Louis, I mean yeah I like Liam but Louis and I just seem to have a connection and I really like it. I turned on my side and looked out my window, rain. Pouring rain, this reminds of when Justin and I had our first kiss back together. NO! Ariella stop, I turned back around and looked on my bedside table, grabbing my phone. "Happy Valentines Day Ariella." I said to myself, it was 1:57. I have been laying in bed for a good 4 hours. I looked at the picture of Louis and I sitting on my bedside table, I can see myself with him. I quickly sat up in my bed. I looked on the side of me where David lies, and I know what you all are thinking ew she slept with her brother?! But no David won't stay in the room with Justin so he has been crashing with me.