Chapter Seven - What's Wrong With You?

Vote, Comment and Like It On Facebook

“What’s wrong with you?”I shouted at Shannon “I have to KILL you William” she said smiling, I noticed her eyes where a foggy white colour, that’s a bit odd, she started walking towards me holding the knife up “Shannon stop this isn’t funny” I yelled as she smiled at me, she suddenly lunged at me and I jumped to the right falling over the couch and landing on the floor, I got up as quick as I had fallen to see Shannon standing right in front of me, she stabbed at me making contact with my right forearm, I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor.

Shannon’s standing directly over me looking down at me “I was told you’d put up a better fight, looks like I’m going to kill you now” she said as she laughed at me, I brought my leg back and then up kicking her in her stomach the blow landed her on the floor, I quickly got up off the floor running for the door as I ran past Shannon her hand flew out grabbing my ankle, Once again I was on the floor but I got up feeling my jumper sticking to my back and my forearm from the blood coming out of my wounds.

Shannon was already on her feet too, I jumped up raising my left leg making contact with the knife it flew from her hand and went out of sight, “looks like we have no weapons” she said with a smile, I turned to run but she jumped onto my back bring her arm around my neck starting to choke me, I brought my chin down as close to my chest as I could and brought my head straight back breaking her nose, she fell of my back with a grunt.

I ran to the door connecting the living area with the hall to the front door, I could hear Shannon getting up so I turned pulling out the door but before it clicked she had grabbed the handle pulling from her side, I pulled with all my might till I heard a click I took a step back as handle went down I jumped and kicked the door with all my strength, Shannon’s head took all the impact she fell to the ground not moving.

I walked over to her still body and knelt down checking her pulse, she’s still alive I decided I’d bring her with me thing was I didn’t really know where I was going. I basically dragged her to the car opened the boot and lifted her in with my good arm and closed the boot, can’t be too cautious I thought to myself locking the car I went back to the flat to change my jumper, grab my phone and lock the flat.

Once I was in the car I rang Dermot telling him “Shannon ran out behind a reversing car and now she’s unconscious, I’m bringing her to the hospital” I hung up not waiting for a reply. I pulled out of my parking space and drove through town, ten minutes later my vision started to blur I looked down to see the right side of my new grey jumper completely red, I pulled in on a hard shoulder about five miles from Bangor. I took out my phone and called Maeve “I need your help ” I said weakly “what’s wrong now?” she said through her teeth “I’m about five miles from Bangor and I’ve lost a lot of blood” the phone fell and darkness washed over me.

Next Chapter coming soon

Vote, comment and like it on Facebook !!!!!!!