Chapter 3

Delilah's P.O.V

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. This can't be happening again. i didn't want to open my eyes to see the fury in his. so i squeezed them shut. Then i heard his voice, it wasn't my dads, no. it was Blake's.

'Shhh.... Del. I'm right here. I won't let anyone hurt you' he kept repeating them words over and over again, i opened my eyes knowing that i was safe in his arms and it was all just a nightmare. well it was a part of my past. i usually have that. i have nightmares about what happened with my dad. i let my eyes open. i wasn't in my room in the attic in England, no i was in my room on 15 Central park west, in New York. Nothing in my room was like it was back in England. None the furniture which now was modern and really expensive and neither were the walls, as they were now iris purple. On the walls, were photos of me and Blake and our other friends. Two of my favorite ones were very big and hung opposite my king sized bed, one with me and Blake on my 15th birthday where we were hugging, and one where me, Blake and our friends went for the first time to the Great Whale Cay, in Bahamas in the Caribbean which my mum bought me for my 16th birthday, the island was amazing! best i've ever been to and all mine.

' Are you all right now? Blake looked down on me with worry in his eyes.

'yeah... i'm fine now. It was just another nightmares.' 

'Oh...' I knew he wanted to know more about it but he didn't press on it, he knew that when i was ready i would tell him. so he just dropped it. But of course he will never find out. He knows everything about me apart form this one little secret. All he knows is that my parents got a divorce and I was really sad because of that. He doesn't know that my dad used to beat up me and mum.

'How's your head?'

'it's good now!' I smiled up at him, and he smiled back with one of my favorite smiles. it was a true smile, not like the one for the cameras, but a genuine true smile.

'Come on, i'll make you breakfast.'

'Okey!' ohhh boy, he made the best pancakes ever, chocolate chip, blueberry, strawberry, Carmel....

'Del!' he stopped and i walked straight into him.

'wooopsie! sorry' I know, I know. I just space out a lot around him. But seriously his pancakes are sooo yummy. I didn't realise we were walking until we got into the kitchen.

'Get the flour' ohh so now he doesn't ask, he just orders me around.

'Yeah, yeah' i went to the cupboard where the flour was. This apartment is huge, and we do have maids and butlers. But i don't like to use people like that, i know mum pays them for this and all, i guess it's just that whenever i can i do the things they should do myself and when i'm busy then i let them do it. I got the flour, Blake got the rest of the ingredients and put them in the bowl. Then he took the flour and was about to tip it in, but before he could, i tipped it so that it went all over him. His face was priceless. i will never forget that face. 

'ohhh. my. gawddd.' i couldn't hold it any longer, i roared into laughter.

'Delilah!' oh shit 'This Means War!' he threw the whole packet into me and i was also covered in flour. I started chasing him around the kitchen. I got some eggs, and hid behind the cupboards. then got up a little so I could see where he was and saw him hiding behind the other cupboards, he looked up and that's when i threw the first egg, then the second, third, and forth. all of them hit him. 

Before I knew what was going on he already was by my side his hands on my sides. My eyes widened. '

'oh shit. No Blake anything but this. Please!' Before i could beg him anymore he was already tickling me. 'Blake p- p please Bbblakeeeeeee' i was shouting really loud.

'Say you're sorry.' he stopped

'Never!' i shouted.

' fine'  he started tickling me again.

'ooookkkkeyyyyyyy!!!! i'm sorry!!! am i forgiven now?'

'yes you are!' he looked deep into my eyes. oh i could lose my self in them. he stared at my lips, and leaned down, ready to kiss me.

'What on earth has happened here!?'

Blake stood up quickly, and i did the same seconds after him. Maria one of our maids and the one who i've known since birth, was standing there with hands on her hips, waiting for an explanation.

'Well, I'm wating, now explain.'

 ***

'Is that it!? You' she paused pointing at Blake 'wanted to make pancakes and then suddenly you' she turned to point accusingly at me 'decided to tip the flour so it went all over Blake!' she turned back to Blake 'and then-'

'Then hell broke loose!' ops! I did Not just say that out loud! I, Delilah ,just am so stupid to say that out loud. really smooth, really smooth. Maria turned back to me glaring, while Blake started snickering. I smirked at him.

'Anything else you two want to tell me about? if not then shoo, get out the kitchen i want to clean it.' She gave us her glare which said- get out my sight cause I'm ready to kill. it was scary. Even for me. so i turned to Blake,took his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

'Where are we going? I want to eat breakfast.' Blake started moaning.

'Oh shut up, we're going to see the cooks downstairs after swimming.' i answered. i loved our penthouse, but i loved the swimming pool even more. it was premierships access only. which only a couple of people from the complex had access to.

'Yeah after swimming' Blake smiled, squeezed my hand and we went into the elevator.