He asks and I say yes

Megan's pov
I kiss dustin on the lips and he smiles while we kiss.I hear a loud cough and i look see my dad plus my mom.I blush a little bit.Dustin grabs my waist and dips me kisses my lips passionately an i kiss back.I say " hm dustin." We continue to kiss.I hear uncle tony say "dustin if you suck her face anymore she's gonna be in your mouth."

I put my tongue in his mouth and he does the same are tongues fight.I break away and he smiles at me while he kisses my neck. Mom says "honey you ready to go some where ?" I say "yeah sure let me just change into something else." I smirk at Dustin just give me a minute and i will be right back out. Walks to my bedroom and changes into a dress dustin likes and puts on perfume that he likes.
I walk out of my room with my heels on and dustin is in his navy uniform and he looks at me shocked.His mouth is wide open but he closes to and he whistles at me and i blush.He grabs me and kisses my lips an i smile at him and i deepen the kiss.Mom says "we can just have it here or were we where originally going to have it." I say "lets do it where you guys originally had it."
Mom smiles and grabs dads hand leads him to get dressed for my birthday party.Dustin smiles and he looks at me and I look at him.He kisses me and i deepen it, he puts his hands on my waist and kisses my cheek and he goes down to my neck. He stops kissing and he says lets continue this after the party and i say okay Babe.He helps me up and to the elevator and he hits one of the buttons and he has me against the elevator wall.He kisses my lips and i just let him kiss me an i smile at him.
I kiss his lips and he smiles at me and he kisses my neck and he goes down to my chest.I say dustin didn't you say lets do this after my party. He says "Right I guess I forgot." He kisses my cheek the elevator door opens and all my family and friends.