Chapter 43

Shadow's POV

I jumped on a Cons shoulder and took the blade I had and shanked him, his blood spits out of his neck, the mech is trying to grab me while he yelled in pain, "Shut up!" Ratchet growls then rip out his vocal box by digging my hand in the mech's neck and grabbing the cord right near the Cons throat, the mech does a scream that has no noise, then Ratchet takes the blade and stabs him through his face repeatably, making green liquid go all over my armor.

The Con falls making me jump safely to the ground making me stumble a bit before falling, "Getting used to a new body is no fun!" I whine, then get up and start running.

I am now a small Cybertronian femme, according to Ratchet, I look like Hide and Chromia if they had a sparkling or kid in our language.

I....well I mean Ratchet killed the Cons using my body, and man did he fight good, he let me kill a few but not all, I have no injuries luckily. I and Ratchet managed to escape the lab where they turned me into a Cybertronian.

'Wait!' Ratchet calls, I stop running to catch my breath, "What?" I breathe, then Ratchet takes over my body, "Come on! I know I saw a vent that we can crawl out of!" He says using my voice, it was like he's the driver and I'm the mental passenger and my body is the car.

"Wait! Did you hear that?" He asks, "Hear what?" I ask, he hushes me then I hear a familiar voice:

"Sunny, those Cons are dumb!"

SIDESWIPE!

I smile and run towards his voice, "But the exit it that way!" Ratchet whines, "Oh calm down!" I whisper, then I make it to Sunny and Sides! I see both of them have green liquid on their armor, "Sunny, might I suggest a body shop?" Sides teases earning a whack upside his head, "Shut up!" Sunny growls, I come out of my hiding spot which was from behind a wall, then Sunny spots me he raises his blades that are in his hands, "What's wrong Sunny? Con? Galvatron-?"

"Sparkling,"

"Sunny, that's not a Con!"

"No! Sparkling!"

Sides turns and looks at me, "Oh, now that's a sparkling, why are your blades up-? Oh," Sides says then I look at my armor which is covered with the green substance, I look at the twins, I am up to Sunny's knee but I felt shorter than them! 'You are short,' Ratchet grunts, I giggle mentally, the next thing I knew, Sideswipe lunges at me, "Get her Sunny!" Sideswipe orders from the floor when I got away, I ran down the hall with Sunny hot on my tail, 'I wish I had wheels!' I say, then I feel my feet transforming while I run, then I'm.....wheeling? Whoa so cool! I am very good at skating, my feet are now wheels like Sunny and Sides.

I wheel down the hall jumping over the Cons I killed then continue, then I'm grabbed by my ankle, I yelp, "Got you, you little femme!" Sunny says holding me upside down by my foot, my feet are back to feet, 'They are called peds! Threaten his paint! He'll sure as the pit will let you go!' Ratchet says.

"So what is a little femme like you running around killing mechs?" Sideswipe hums wheeling up by Sunny, "I don't know but you two will be my next victims~" I sing, they both are still, they don't move a single muscle, their faces are in a state of shock, it's like they were statues, Sunny drops me and then starts messing up...

'Oh. My. Primus. SunStreaker. Is. Glitching.' Ratchet says slowly.

Sideswipe then also starts messing up or what Ratchet said, glitching, "Can't wait to see Hide glitch!" I chirp skipping down the hall, "Ha! That would be something to laugh at, possibly record," Ratchet grunts, I swing my arms with an innocent smile while I skipped away from Sides and Sunny, I look back and see they both are up and staring at me, I giggle then continue skipping.