Chapter 2 🚃

He looked away.

Touche

He said acknowledging,

I made a judgement....

He sighed.

To be honest...I have never read Hindi book after finishing school. And my friends they neither have....perhaps to me fair my friends are pretty useless....an English book is also out of their realm.

He said laughing while she just smiled in acknowledgments and then looked out of the window.

He continued to read then looked at her again.

Shaking his head he kept his blazer on the steel handle across her seat and shifted to sit next to her.

While she was busy looking outside of the window as her hair flew with the wind.

Tapping on her shoulder he said

Just a second.

And slided the window backward so that he too could see the view outside.

The girl looked at him biting her lips frowning.

She sighed, ignored giving a fake smile.

They were passing by a lake having a beautiful, refreshing view with mountain behind and greenery around.

Mujhe na Hindi parni ki liye bohot jada focus karna parta hai....bohot jada concentrate karna parta hai...you know
(I have to focus and concentrate alot while reading Hindi).

He said explaining her while his hand moved on his head to express it well.

He continued,

But it look's like it come naturally to you.

He praised her giving a thumps up.

She smiled and said,

First language hai mere, Naturally toh aani chayeh.
(It is my first language...Naturally it ought to be).

She shrugged as if it is not a big deal.

Fair enough.

He said agreeing while biting his lips.

She remember something and continued while he looked at her nostalgic.

Mere ek teacher thi, wo hamesha kithe thi appne dimag ko alag alag basha ho me soochni par mujbur karna chaye.
(I had a teacher...she always used to believe that one should force their brain to think in different languages).

He thought and asked

Matlab ???
(Means)

But was interrupted by a school going boy.

Dekhona isse kya hogaya.
(See what happened to this)

He said showing his paper windmill.

Kya hua ?
(What happened ?)

He asked taking it in his hand while frowning.

Yeh kharab hogaya.
(It's not working).

He puts it out of the window and shakes it to see is it working or no. The girl looks at him narrowing her eyebrows while he frowns looking at the toy. He looks around and down, then he looks at the girl. Without asking he removed her bobpin while she looked at him pouting,