Chapter 29

SHAY POV

 I can't believe Ashley would do that to me. She tells me she loves me and yet tells me to leave when Claire shows up. Yeah she diffidently loves me. I know she doesn't want to tell her because she's afraid to, that's why I offer her that we both tell her together but she disagree. I think she just wanted me out of the house. Claire is probably all comfy in Ashley's arms. Maybe Ashley likes her. Urgh! 'No Shannon don't think like that. Ashley loves you. She told you so and its obvious she does!'

I shook my head as in to shake the thoughts away. "Are you alright?" I was so in thought that I didn't even hear when Sasha got here. I smile, "Yea I'm fine no worries." As I was making my way to my house I got a text from Sasha asking me if I wanted to go to her house and just chill with her for a while. Since I had nothing to do, thanks to Claire, I reply 'I would love to!'

"What? When? Where? Why?" She simply ask. This is what I love about Sash. She knows exactly when I feel bad and doesn't make a big fuss about it. "At Ashley house. Claire shown up. Got kick out. And I don't know." I responded. She sigh. She stood there for a while thinking. She look at me with a huge grin.

"Oh no." I said terrified.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Sasha no!" I try to pull away from her tight grip. "oh come on Shay. It would be fun. Be wild for once in your live. Now come on!" She pull me harder and made her way to the house. Which was playing "Pound the Alarm" at full volume. I didn't want to come here. I just wanted to be home watch some movies and eat junk food. Not come to a wild party and get wasted all night.

I seriously hate Sasha so much right now. I can't believe she make me come near this place. I hate loud parties like this even if I come I still hate them. As soon as we open the door the music went louder and the smell of sweat and alcohol reach my nostrils. Ugh disgusting!  I try to keep up with her but the sweaty, horny, hopefully high schoolers, push us apart.

'Great now how in the world am I going to find her!' I though to myself. I have no idea how but I manage to get out of the 'dancing floor.' If I ever make it out alive I'm going to murder Sasha!  I was about to step a foot out of this crazy party when I felt a hand over my shoulder. It scared the crap out of me but as soon as I turn around I felt so relief. "Where were you? I thought you were following me but when I look back you were gone," Sasha said with concern. "We are going home!" I stated as I took a hold of her arm and pull her outside.  

As we got nearer to the car I heard Sasha's name being called from behind us. Of course she had to stop and turn around to see who it was. Three girls came running, more like wobbling, towards Sasha. They each have her a bear and scowl her for not saying 'hi' to her and for leaving so early. "Sorry guys but she wants to go home and well I'm her ride so yea. Sorry." She pointed at me and smile. I don't even think they knew I was here the whole time. "Well am sure she can be by herself. Right?" A fake blond with green eyes said while pushing her away. "Great she's leaving me alone. Again!' As they were pulling her inside she turn around and said with a wink, "Have fun girl! Meet you in two hours!"

"Well might as well have some fun while am here." I said to no one in particular.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SASHA'S POV

"Sorry guys but she is probably bored as hell. I have to get her." I told the girls. I said good-bye to all my friend's friends who were complaining about me leaving. I didn't mean to leave Shay alone. Ok maybe I did. I just want her to be by herself. For her to learn to have fun without her Ashley or someone she knows. She has to learn to live the wild life. But knowing her she's probably outside pissed because she has to wait for me.

"Or not." I said to myself. There she was. The innocent quiet Shay I knew is diffidently not here right now. Who would of thought the little 'goody tissue' of school would be having body shots with a bunch of strangers in a college party. Ahh so proud of her. But I should probably get her; the guys are looking at her like she's the last meal left. I push some people as I made my way towards her.  

"SASHA!" She push the girl that was sucking some vodka from her stomach to the floor and have me a huge bear hug. Haha poor chick.  "Hey girl, we have to go home ok?" I told her but I didn't even have a chance to protest because if she did she would be complaining and making a big fuss. She try to break away from my grip but gave up when she knew I hasn't going to let go. I manage to pull her through the massive crowd and made her sit inside the car. I didn't drink a lot to make me unable to drive so I got inside the drivers seat and drove to my house, which was just a few block away.

"Come on Shay. You have to put some comfortable clothes on before you fall asleep." I commanded at her. I have been telling her to change clothes but all she did was complain about how tired she was and throw herself on my bed. "SHANNON MITCHELL!" I scream in her face. She jumped out of the bed letting out a squeal. "Now that I have your attention." I said as if I had done nothing. "You need to change. So come on" I made my way to the closet to find her some comfortable clothes she could wear.

As I was looking something for her I felt a pair of arms grab themselves around my waist and a trail of kisses in my neck. God why did she had to be such a good kisser. "Why don't you change me as well." She whisper in my ear. She suck on my ear making me moan. 'Ok don't fall for it. Come on Sasha ignore the fact that she is such a good kisser. Ignore that her hands are so soft in your skin. Ignore her so damn tasteful lips. Ignorer the fact that her moaning turn you on. Ignore the fact that you are know laying down in bed about to-Wait what?!' I open my eyes and found myself making out with Shay with her hand in my waistline. I pull away quickly. "Shit!" I said when my ass hit the floor.

"Why d-did y-you stop-p." A drunken Shay said looking down at me. "I don't know. Maybe because you're freaking in love with Ashely. Maybe because this is a huge mistake that we both would regret when we wake up and you are drunk as fuck!" I scream. "I'm sorry." She said looking ashamed. She look like she was about to cry. I stood up and sat beside her. I pull her into a hug and whisper to her, "I know you think she loves her, but she doesn't. She loves you and only you." I kiss the top of her forehead.

When she feel asleep, I lay her down and was about to let her go when her sleepy voice stop me, "Don't go. Please." I lay down besides her and let her cuddle next to me. Shay is so amazing. I still can't believe I break-up with such an incredible girl. And just because I was afraid of people finding out. I love her so much. Not like I used to. Now I look at her, and I want to protect her as if she was a little girl who needs a big sister to look after her.

Unlike me, she knows that the person she loves, loves her back. I have to wait until my love gets over her break-up and still have to wait a bit more to tell her I fell for her and hope for the best. To tell her that because of her I finally understood when people say "between all the jokes and laughs I fell in love."  

Because for Claire I knew how to love again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guuyyss!! I know tht my story has been suckish latey nd  im sorry for tht im trying my best. But i still hope you guys enjoy it :)

Well i just wanted you guys to see Sasha POV.

I'm thinking of writing Sasha and Claire in another book. What do think? Do you want me to? tell me what you think!

VOTE AND/OR COMMENT?!?!

Goodnight/ Good morning Beautiful people!