The Material Girl and The Cowboy ♥

"I buy Gucci, I buy prada, I spend dolla after dolla"

Drakes lyrics popped in my mind as I swiped my platinum credit card through the machine. I literally buy prada and Gucci and I spend dollar after dollar. I guess you can call me a material girl. You know, the kind of girls that settle for the best and nothing less.

Well, Can you blame me?! I like in the middle of New York, and I just so happened to inherit alot of money.

Hello! My name is Jamiee and I am 17 years old. I live with my mom in the finest condominiums in New York. Okay, sorry that was my materialistic pigness talking. Unlike people know, I have two sides to me. The popular girl at school that has the best of the best, and a girl that actually has a real soul.

''Jamiee? Jamiee!'' My best friend, Lucy, said.

''Woah! What?'' I asked, snapping out of my narrating in my head.

''I was saying that we should stop at Coco Bean and get a half caff. Unless you'd rather stand there with a stupid expression on your face.'' She said in her snotty tone.

''Yeah, sorry, and a half caff is exactly what Im craving'' Inside I was freaking out. Yay! Half caff time! My favourite time.

We walked down the main street, checking out the random cute boy. Finally we arrived to Coco Bean. We opened the over sized doors and I breathed in. Mmmmmm.. smelt like Coco.

''Half caff with whipped cream and a strawberry covered in chocolate.'' I told the suprisingly elegant looking waitress. I hated her... she was prettier than me!

''Same!'' Lucy yelled as the waitress walked away.

''Ugh... these waitress\waitor people sooo need to pay more attention!'' Lucy said.

''For sure!''

The waitress came back with our orders and I started sipping mine.

''So, Jamiee.. Guess what!?!?!'' Lucy exclaimed randomly like she was about to burst full of excitement.

''What?!'' I asked hoping there was something in it for me.

''Well, this summer... my parents are taking me to... ITALY!!!!!!'' She screeched.

I looked around at all the buisness people looking up from their laptops to see her in her 'Booyah' position.

I rolled my eyes. Just another thing she has better then me. Im supposed to be the best. I slouched back in my chair and crossed my arms like an annoying 6 year old wanting a toy they couldnt get.

''Thats great!'' I put on my fake smile and acted like I was happy for her.

''And... YOUR COMING WITH ME!!!'' She screamed.

"What?!?! I am!?! Lucy I LOVE YOU!!'' I screamed like were in the middle of a proposal and the part where she says 'yes' and all that.

''YAY!'' We kept repeating over and over while we jumped in excitement.

We finished in a rush, in an excited mood to go home.. suprisingly.

When we were almost at my condo, I asked Lucy ''When are we leaving?''

''Tomorrow after school!''

Tomorrow was the last day of school, but, I needed more time to pack. I mean it was ITALY. Okay, Ive been to Italy 100 times but, that was when I was little and before my mom owned her buisness when she had to go on buisness trips.

''Oh... cool!'' I said enthusiasticly.

When I got to my condo, I said bye to Lucy and walked in to my bedroom. My mom was in it... packing..She must of knew!