Chapter 1

A/N : This story is originally written by Megan B. on Episode. I'm just rewriting it. Enjoy!

Amber's POV

In the superficial coast of Hope Bay...

"Hey Amber, it's time for my shift." Cody walked up to me, waving his right hand.

"Oh great!" I exclaimed.

"Have you started that blog you said you were going to write?" Cody asked.

"Actually, I'm about to start now. Why?" I asked back.

"Eh, I'm bored. I need a good read." He answered casually.

"Same as well, but I'm going to keep my blog anonymous," I said, crossing my hands.

"Hmm...makes sense I guess," Cody said. "Hey, can I ask you a little favor?"

"Oh boy, what is it? Please don't tell me you need $20 again for the tiki bar. Drinking on a job is not a good idea," I reminded him.

"No, I need you to take a selfie with me because I'm trying to impress this chick I like," He said, trying to act cool.

"Oh Cody, trying to make it look like you're a ladies man, won't make her more interested in you." I said.

"Yet I've dated 6 girls this year, and you've dated nobody in your lifetime." Cody said.

Suddenly, Adam came and interrupted, "That's nothing man, I've dated 16 girls last spring break and I can't even remember their names."

Then he ran off.

"Show off," Cody said, adjusting his sunglasses.

"It's always been my choice to be single, and I can change that." I said.

"Hey chill, you should be flattered I'm asking to take a selfie with you," Cody said.

"Ugh alright, Let's get this selfie over with so you shut up." I rolled my eyes.

And so we took a selfie.

"Hey, it actually looks pretty good."

"Now get back to your shift Cody. Don't let anyone drown you like you almost did last week." I said.

"Oh god, don't remind me. I got distracted by the babes on the beach."
Cody said.

Cody left. I took out my phone and opened my blog.

This is what I wrote on my blog :
Hello to my fellow bloggers and readers, I come from a superficial coast, called Hope Bay.

I hesitated for a while.
"Hmm.."

Then I continued writing.

I guess you could say, I'm a lucky gal...
I have two best friends, Holly and Candie, that always surround me with laughter and joy.

I have the most sweetest and kindest parents, who are willing to buy me thin crust pepperoni pizza whenever and wherever.