Somewhere Someday

James

She was pretty ,way too beautiful to be a human.Though it was the first time of our meeting it felt as if we were some sort of close friends .

Unknowingly to myself ,I have developed an urge to be with her .These days I am not being myself and can't focus on anything .But what shall I do...this a question .

"Down to earth Jamie boy" Vincent,my best buddy snapped me out of my thought.

"What do you mean?I mean what did you just say? Sorry I didn't heard you"

"Nothing .I mean there is a tiger on your head "

"Stop your nonsense Vinny" I stood up from the chair .

"Haha you know what,you have been acting really strange these days,smiling all to yourself and what not.You seriously need to consult a psychologist"

"A psychologist named Jessica " Alex patted on my shoulder with a grin

"Jessica ? As in Jessica Daniels ,the daughter of the C.E.O of Pure Glance Groups.Tell me no Alex .Are you kidding me James?" Vincent

"Of course she is .She is my best friend and she cast a magic spell on our James ." Alex

"You hit the jackpot dude .But I wonder what that princess aka Witch would think of you ."Vincent

"Don't you dare call her a witch you idiot " Alex glared a devil's eye on Vincent

"If not what ? Hahaha Don't you tell me she cast a magic spell? Wait ,I doubt you Alex if you are also a deadly devil witch ."

"So you too want a magic spellbound over you? From this devil witch ? Come on let me show you." Alex chased Vincent around the classroom
Alex smacked Vincent's arm and he was dragged out of the class by Alex.

But the state of my mind is still the same .I want to see her,watch her smiling and talking even if it's not to me .I hope to meet you soon .May be somewhere someday by chance .

After 2 months

"James "

"Yes mom "

"There is an invation for you .Alex told me to give you as soon as I can .I kept it over the table at your bed "

"Thanks for your information mom.But where are you going ,dressing up so nice like that "
I hugged her
"Is there something that dad and I didn't know?" I winked

"Oh my,how could you say that ?"
"I'm going for a business deal dinner with your handsome dad for your information. You are going to give a bad influence to your siblings if that habit of yours keep on going " My mom pouted

"I was joking mom.But please be careful on your way "

"Yes boss I will " she giggled

" But where is dad .Has he gone with step mom?"My mom looked at me as if she was going to eat me soon and I can't help my laughter to see her .

"Who is teasing my one and only beautiful lady?" Said my father

A man of 55 with with an assuring looks and all gentle and calm ,he is a perfect business man I have ever knew and also a perfect husband for my mom .And a supercool dad to his children .

"Luke ,you should punish your mischievous son.I'm sick and afraid of his so called jokes"

"Really? Then should I give him a thrashing ? Will you be okay dear?"

My mom looked frightened at my father "I mean he is being very funny.You shouldn't do that to him .I was joking you know "

"I know I know hahaha..Hey let's go it's getting late.I will walk out first .And James ....I need to talk to you later."

"Okay bye dad bye mom" who knew they might have also met somewhere someday by chance.