Chapter 2 - Mine

This is my first story ever. I know it's not great at the moment but let me know what you think - good or bad.

Thanks

bellabella36

Chapter 2 - Mine

EVA's POV

I couldn't look away. He was beautiful...powerful.... and looked so dangerous. I could feel the burning starting inside and spreading all over my body...setting it on fire. I tore my eyes away from him and quickly turned away. I closed my eyes as I felt the beat of the music pulsing through my body, trying to get myself under control.

A hand grabbed by arm as my eyes flew open to see Amber stood in front of me.

"What's up Eva?" she shouted over the music.

"No..nothing" I replied as I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

Amber grinned at me and asked "more shots?"

"No.No more for me Amber" I replied. My mind was all over the place and I had to get my thoughts together.  Wow no man had ever had that effect on me before.  Just thinking of him again made my desire spark up again.

"....Eva...Eva...Eva" Amber shouted at me as she shook my arm with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I replied getting more frustrated than I already was.

"I think someone wants a word with you or should I say someone looks like he wants you" as she turned me around.

ETHAN's POV

She was even hotter than I first thought. Her green eyes, her high cheekbones and her plump rose coloured lips. I groaned internally as images of her lips on different parts of my body ran through my mind.  Damn.  Get it together Ethan.  I ran my eyes over her body quickly as they rested on her chest, where I could see her nipples hardening under my gaze and hear her heartbeat rising.  I grinned to myself as I realised I was affecting her as much as she was affecting me.  My dry mouth suddenly got wet at the thought of playing with her nipples.  Tugging, licking and teasing them as her hands ran through my hair. Shit I was hard again.  As I looked up into her eyes, I was floored by her.  There was nothing that was going to stop me taking my mate home with me tonight.  Nothing.

Without taking my eyes off her I put my hand out "Ethan" I stated.

I could see the lust in her eyes mixed with slight confusion.  My wolf jumped in joy at the fact our mate desired us.  I grinned at her, which seemed to bring her out of her daze.

"Eva" she replied huskily, as she put her hand in mine.

Sparks coursed through my body setting it alight.  I heard her gasp as she tried to pull her hand back, as I pulled her whole body against mine.

I buried my face into her hair as I nuzzled my way down to the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

My wolf was screaming at me to take her right there and then.  My body was hard.  Damn it was taking every inch of control I had to not hitch her dress up and bury myself in her.

She groaned as I ran my lips lightly of her neck and nipped the spot where I would mark her.Her hands moved up my arms and rested lightly on my chest.

"Whoa.  Get a room"exclaimed the female stood behind my mate.

I glanced up at her as my mate froze in my arms and slowly moved away from me.

"Hi.  I'm Amber, Eva's bestie.  Nice to meet you Ethan." she stated with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Nice to meet you too Amber" I grinned.

"I'm sorry our meeting will be so short Ethan" she replied with a huge smile on her face."I have to rush off.  Can you make sure Eva is looked after tonight and that she gets home or to a bed somewhere."

My mate whipped around to face her friend.  "Amber. What are you doing?" asked Eva.

"I'm making sure you live a little.  Remember it's my way for 1 week.  After that you are free to make your own decisions Eva" replied Amber with a wink."Live a little Eva" as she gave my mate a hug.  "He's hot and if you won't I certainly will. Bye.  You two have fun" she shouted as she walked away.

I watched my mate as she seemed to be having some internal battle with herself as to whether she should be following her friend or staying with me.  As far I was concerned there was no choice for her.  She was mine and there was only one place she was going tonight – my bed.

"Listen.." my mate nervously started to say

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me, caressing her waist with my fingers.  As I took in her scent it suddenly hit me.  She was pure.  Damn, a virgin.  My wolf howled in pleasure, knowing that no one else had touched my mate in that way before.  I would be her first and last.   No one would every touch her body as I would. She belonged to me now.  Only me.

I whispered in her ear "Yes baby"

"M-my f-friend thought I should date again.  I-I'm not the kind of woman that j-just goes off with s-strangers..I.." she stammered before I cut her off with a kiss.

EVA'S POV

My body was on fire again.  Damn this man knew how to kiss.  Lust was raging through me and I could feel my core heating up.  I wanted to grab Ethan and grind on him until my urges had been fulfilled.  I had no control over what I was doing as I felt my hands grab onto Ethan's hair, pulling him in closer.

He groaned as he pulled away and looked straight at me."Let's go" he commanded as he grabbed my arm and walked me out of the club. He opened the door of a car and put me in the passenger seat as he walked around to the driver's side.  I looked over at him as he pulled off.  All I could think about was the sparks flying through my body as he held me to his and how his lips had felt on mine.  I could feel myself burning up as I moved against the seat to ease some of my desire.  I had never been so aroused in my whole life but I was beyond caring at the moment.  My breasts were aching and my nipples harden at the thought of Ethan's hands over them.  I wanted to reach up and touch them to relieve some of the pain.  I could feel my juices flowing as I imagined Ethan's fingers inside of me.

"Eva" groaned Ethan."You need to stop baby or else I won't be able to control myself"

I bit my lip as reality hit.

"OMG! Where am I? Where are we going?I asked as I realised what had happened, just as we pulled up to parking space in an underground car park.

"We're at my place Eva" Ethan explained as he got out the car and walked around to open my door.

I sat there without moving.  Shit, shit.  I mean I wasn't a prude and I had done things with guys before but never on the first night.

"Get out of the car Eva or else I'll do it for you" demanded Ethan.

I froze.  Ethan sighed as he leaned in to release my seatbelt and pick me up in his arms as he slammed the door shut.  Before I knew it we were in Ethan's apartment.