Good girl

There I was, saying in my calmest voice, something very nonchalant like 'yes Sir I will try my best, I will be a good girl for you'. But Inside I was screaming YAY, a task!
The words "I order you" over the phone line echoing into my giddy thoughts as fodder for the submissive mindset I have been longing for all week that I was now already entering.
Goodnight my Love, I say. And now, it will be!

'Make myself cum once before getting into the tub and again once at the end of the bath' was the exact order. But exactly How I was to achieve this, was up to my imagination.

I folded a towel on the edge of the bathtub and pulled my glass dildo from its velvet bag, a little apprehensive at first but desperately wanting to be a "good girl" and now feeling myself getting wet at just the thought, made me really want that release at the end as well.
I raised one leg up beside me on the edge of the bath and stretched the other out to brace against the floor as I arched my back and began teasing my clit with the cold toy. It sent a shiver through my body as I began to press it inside. This is the first time I have been so eager to orgasm in weeks and I spared no time and began thrusting the toy deep inside me.
I close my eyes and imagine your cock in place of the toy, and completely lose myself in the fantasy. I begin rocking my hips as I slide the toy in and out, harder and harder, faster... God, how I wish this was you... Clenching down on the thick glass, my leg starts to shake and I hear Your voice somewhere in my mind telling me to cum for you. I reach up and splay my fingers out on the slanted roof to keep myself from falling over as I force the dildo straight up against my gspot and gasp for air with the sensation like that of the first big drop of a roller coaster ride. I cum hard and can feel myself dropping down the toy as I slide it out and think to myself, that you would be pleased with the intensity and general satisfaction I feel, but I know my task is not complete.

I lay in the hot bath still gently floating down from the sheer force of the first accomplished orgasm. Quietly whispering inside my own head 'be a good girl' as I contemplate being perfectly satisfied and not even needing to orgasm a second time at all. Followed by the thought of being told to do it twice and the idea of pleasing my loving Dom. Yep, That did it.... instantly aroused again. Feeling the water and heat gently envelope my body. Nipples perking up to the water lapping up against them just above the surface.
I groan as the hot water hits the front of my body, it feels so good. I reach for my loofah and my favorite bottle of soap. I pour some soap out onto the sponge and begin to scrub my body. With my sponge against my bare skin I carefully soap up my body thinking about you and wishing you were here with me. I close my eyes and imagine that its your hands touching me. I hold up a breast and run the sponge over my nipple, causing me to moan. After giving my other breast the same attention I start washing the rest of my body. Our conversation plays in my mind this whole time, turning me on so much. I slip the loofah beneath the surface and spread my legs a little as I run it over the space between. It feels so good gently brushing against my clit causing it to push out like a little button.
I wonder if the sound of the jets is loud enough to cover up my sighs and whimpers.
I start to imagine you watching me, instructing me, telling me where and how to touch myself while holding and pleasing yourself. There is something so incredibly sexy about the way you hold your cock in your hand and work it into arousal. The way you cup your shaft from underneath and press your fingers into it while sliding them back and forth.
I start rubbing my clit with the loofah, softly and then applying a little more pressure. I really enjoy the sensations, But I know this alone will not bring me to my goal so I start caressing and fondling my breasts. Slowly at first, rubbing my hands over my chest, gently tugging at each nipple. I tell myself with your voice in my head to 'go ahead and lick it' so I grab hold of my breast and squeeze just behind the nipple forcing it out and kind of upwards and lower my tongue to the tip. The sweetest taste of lavender and cherry blossom now on my lips as I lick the tip of my nipple.
I use my other hand now to rub and press into my clit while alternating forceful grabbing of my breasts and rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefinger
I continue rubbing my swelling clit under the water. I can feel my own juices building, The consistency different than the water itself. Making it effortless to run my fingers up and down between my lips. I put both legs up on either side of the bath and I am so far gone there is no stopping now, pleasure inundating my body from below, I moan very loudly and incoherently mumble oh my god yes and then quickly have to cup my other hand over my mouth to stop any more noise from escaping and then I maneuver three fingers into the corner of my nought and over my tongue while imagining your cock deep in the back of my throat. I slide the fingers below the water into my pussy and in a circular motion rub my thumb hard against my protruding clitoris while imagining your thick cock releasing everything into my watering mouth. I cum for you, as if you were standing over me ordering me to do it this very instant. The muscles in my pelvis tighten and relax, I hang on to it for an extra few moments and then sink back into the warmth of the water.
Feeling completely accomplished and satisfied. The two orgasms were so incredibly wonderful I'm sure I will be kept satisfied for a few days although I wish you would've been here to give them or at least enjoy them with me and even your own. I hope by reading this you get to enjoy them as much as I did.

Love, your "good" girl