eleven (LazyDay)

*play the song while reading this*
Thank you for reading my story ..I hope you guys like it

ENJOY🤗

Edited by : sweetsatanish 🌸
----------------------------------
Winter POV

" ah ....I'm So BORED " I said . Laying my head on Logan's stomach. we were laying on the bed watching Alice in wonderland. Logan smiled and kept playing with my hair. He really loves doing it. Today we planned to have Lazy Day. That's meant No phone calls, No work, No alpha duties for a day only me and Logan. An idea popped in my head.  I quickly sprinted in our closet and took out tiger onesie and panda onesie. I bought it yesterday.

It's been two months after Caden and Caleb party and Logan has been totally occupied with Alpha duties and his company. He owns almost 50% hotels in Canada and he is the CEO. So that's why he is always busy. I understand him and his work but he always felt bad for leaving me alone in the mansion. So he decided to have a day off. To be honest I jumped like a little girl when Logan told me. Gosh I hate it when I'm acting like that but Logan said it's cute. Oh did I mentioned that Logan has marked me. It's happened on the night after I was officially introduced as Luna. It's so Sexy. I blushed when the memory of our marking session flashed back. Logan told me to marked him too and I   gladly did it.

We haven't fully mated yet. Logan said he want to make it special for our first time and I agreed with it .
" honey" softly calling him . His head turned in my direction, smiling widely
" yes my love ? What can I help you " he said softly? I slowly showed him the tiger onesie. His smile completely turned in to a frown. I walked towards him and straddled on him. He looked at me  in confusion.
" honey uhmm... can you wear this for me? " his eyes were on the tiger onesie that I holding .
" No " trying to avoid my eyes . I sighed but I'm Not gonna back down .
I pouted " please honey bunny " trying my best to say in my cutest tone. I looked into his eyes. He looked back at me. He looked like he was internal battle. I still kept looking in his eyes and pouted .

Logan sighed  "Fine. I'll do it just because I love you " I giggled and kissed him quickly. I got up and pulled him up and dragged him in to the bathroom to change. he walked slowly to the bathroom when I heard the bathroom door close. I quickly stripped out my clothes and changed in to my panda onesie. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I look good. The bathroom door opened revealing Logan in Tiger onesie. He looked hot even though in onesie. Dang it !!
Logan sighed "I hate you " I just giggled I knowing he didn't mean it .
"I love you too " I replied . Logan smiled and walked towards me and gave me piggy back ride. We walked downstairs to the games room. Yup games room Logan loves to play games so  do I .

" Let's play Just dance Wii " Logan suggest. I nodded happily. We danced to Cotton eyed joe song. It's really funny. We followed the steps. I swear Logan can dance way better than me. Jeez this guy!! We tried to catch our breath when the song ended.
" phew that's really Awesome !! " I exclaimed. Logan laughed loudly and kissed my cheek.
" you look cute in that panda onesie my love " I giggled
"  you look hot in that tiger onesie honey bunny " our giggling stopped when we heard someone dropped something . We looked at the door of the  game room.
There stood Caden , Bryce and Caleb with shock evidence on their faces . Not even after 10 seconds they started laughing like maniacs. Caleb pointing his finger at Logan while laughing.

" Omg look at you . Logan Jensen Wills in freakin Tiger Onesie!! " they continued laughing. I growled .
They stopped  laughing immediately .
" uh s-sorry Luna " they had  scared  look  their faces . This time it was Logan and My turn to laugh .
" Gosh guys that look on your face as soon as my Winter growled at you guys " Logan said between the laughter . Our laugh slowly died .
" HA HA very FUNNY " Caleb said
" It is funny indeed " I giggled and took Logan's hand intertwining our fingers
" Let's go watch movie " walking out from the game room and walked towards the theater.
Caden sat between Bryce and Caleb while me and Logan sat on the loveseat  .
" which movie? " Bryce asked.
I smirked evilly and put on Magic Mike XXL and quickly went to sit beside Logan. As the movie started, the guys groaned. I giggled I knew this will happen.

" what the heck Rose . Why this movie when you can choose many other movies " Caden groaned
" It's BORING ! " Caleb groaned
" Shut up and just watch it " I said playfully
we watched the movie quietly and there's part when joe manganiello danced in a shop .that's is my favorite  part .
" he's hot " I said causing Logan to growled ..I giggled and looked into his eyes
" but you're HOTTER " I said

Logan smiling widely and kissed my lips and the guys just rolled their eyes
" I hope I will find my mate soon " Caden whispered out loud enough for us to hear since we're werewolf . We have better hearing
" You will Caden you will " I said as I continued watching the movie. It was Almost dinner time ,so,  I asked them to stay for dinner but they declined it because they had some other work to do .I just nodded  and they left leaving me and Logan alone ..
" hum .. What do you want for dinner Honey? " I asked Logan
" how about .... You? " he whispered huskily at me. Blushed and playfully smacked him.

" naughty Logan " I giggled
" you're the one who make me naughty " I playfully glared at him causing him to chuckle.
"okay .let's have some ... PIZZA? " I squealed and kissed his nose
" Yeah PIZZA TIME !!! " I shouted happily. Logan shaking his head in amusement. He ordered two  pizzas one for me and one for himself.
" Done ! The pizza will be here in 40 minutes my love " I hugged him and whispered 'thank you'. He shook his head.
" No I want a reward " Logan said while pouting. Jeez this guy always acts like that   making me love him even MORE 😆. After 40 minutes, the delivery man finally arrived
and rang the bell.

" I got it " I  sprinted to the front door . As I paid for the pizza and took the pizza from him. His eyes lingered  me, making me feel uncomfortable .
Am I ugly ?
Am I looking weird in this panda onesie?
I felt a presence behind me it's Logan . He growled and the pizza guy's eyes widened. He said sorry to both of us and left. Logan closed the front door .I turned at Logan
" how did you know that I'm feeling uncomfortable ? " I asked curiosity lacing my voice.
" my love when we mark each other . It makes our mate bond stronger and we can feel each other's feelings. It will be stronger when we fully mated " Logan said the last part huskily. I blushed madly .
" besides I also know what you were thinking just now . No you're NOT UGLY. NEVER IN MILLION YEARS .TRUST ME .you're way too perfect my love " with that his lips captured  my lips in a  passionate kiss.

"  thank you Honey bunny " I said while trying to catch my breath as we broke off  . Suddenly my stomach growled. Logan kiss my forehead and led me to the living room. After dinner, We're so tired. We went to take shower separately. I'm not ready to let him see me naked. It makes me really nervous. I wore my silk purple night gown and lay on the bed, waiting for Logan. Logan came out from the bathroom and wearing his boxers. He slipped into the bed. We laid facing each other and Logan pulled me closer to him and buried his head in the crooked of my neck inhaling my scent.
" Night honey " I cooed at Logan
" Night My Love " he said and kissed the base of my neck with that we let darkness consume us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!!! Update for today 😆❤️😆

So how was it?

Do you like it?

please don't forget to

Vote

Comment