Chapter 5

~After Breakfast~

I had decided to go outside, inside was getting too hot. Me being barefoot, it felt nice as my foot hit the green fresh grass. I saw a swing that was near the pool. It was only attached by two ropes that looked sturdy and the seat was just a plank of wood. But, I sat on it.

I started to swing back and forth, like I did when I was a child. Like when my parents were still around. Stop thinking about that! I looked up at the sky, closing my eyes. The fresh air filled my lungs as I, for once, peacfully sat there, thinking about pleasent things.

I felt someone behind me but ignored it to peaceful to care, until I hit the water. The impact warmed my skin like nothing else but water could, it was painful but also reassuring, I swam up to the edge and looked up to see Jerome smiling down at me, "JEROME!" He smirked and I pulled him in with me. We laughed and I fell silent and just replayed his beautiful laugh in my mind. Wait! I think he has a beautiful laugh! Does that mean, no, it can't!  Do I, love the amazing Jerome? I snapped back into reality and saw him staring at me.

He splashed water in my face and left, closing the sliding door behind him. "I HATE YOU JEROME!" I yelled, telling a believable lie.

~Time skip~

"We're Safe and Sound! We're Safe and Sound! Safe and Sound!" I sang in a quiet voice as I had my head phones on, drawing a picture. I was drawing a fictional character. The fictional character is Chewbacca.

It was on the computer, and the music wasn't that loud but it wasn't quite. I thought my sinning was soft, but I might've been screaming my lungs off. Because when the song ended, there was a moment of silence, and I head a clapping noise. Have you ever played a scary video game with your head phones on, and then a jump scare comes and you fling your head phones off? Well, that's what happened to me.

I turned around, seeing Jerome. "Oh my freaking god, Jerome! You scared the crap out of me!" I said, clutching my chest.

"YAY! Ohh, what is this?" He over excitedly smiled, running towards my computer.

"Nothing!" I said, closing my lap top.

"Come on! That looked awesome!" He yelled. I felt my checks get red. This can not be, I do not. I can not. But, I do. I love ASFJerome.