Zacks return

JESSICA
"Uncle Zack, when are we going to go away like you said a few months ago?" I asked him sitting down on the ratty old sofa which stunk of cigarettes, weed, and alcohol, uncle Zack's friends had been over again I see... He looked over at me from his arm chair where he watched the tv which must've been ancient! His eyes were deep and hollow, which made me shiver in a nervous way like I always did.
"My dear Jessica, do you remember the day I found you?" I nodded unsure at what he was getting at. "You were on the brink of death my dear child...however I, being the kind man I am, took you in to my house, where you can sleep on a duvet, eat food, and have a shelter from the rain, none of which you had before. I think instead of pushing me to the edge about what I said many months ago, you should be thanking me, don't you?" He smiled that sneaky, vile smile, which I hated. My heart was on fire with many emotions. The main one being anger.
"Uncle, you promised me! But instead you've been wasting your money on bloody drugs! Alcohol! The food I eat is luke warm, out of date and you don't give any care about my health and well being, that my duvet has mould, isn't warm and yet you won't let me leave! I was better without you Zack! And my dog! Where is Ty!?!?"
"Your pushing my patience child...Ty is fine, well not for much longer!" He laughed a gravelly laugh then looked back at the tv. I stood up and left the room, up the rotting stair case that creaked violently, past the boarded window, when I got to the top, I froze and went silent, I listened as I heard a whimpering that belonged to my beloved Ty. Following the noise, I ended up under the attic door, I peered around me, looking for the key. Score! I spotted it above the bathroom door, I jumped and grabbed it, proud of my self. I pulled out the step from my room, climbed up and unlocked the door, I can't believe uncle put him up there again....why?! The door quietly swung open and I grabbed a stunned Ty out of there and into my arms where I could protect him again, I covered his crying mouth, locked the door and took him into my room with the steps, locked my door and placed him down in front of me.
"Ty baby, I'm sorry, I can't believe I've got us into this situation." I cried as he weakly walked towards my legs. "Here baby. I stole some of uncles chicken from the fridge. Eat up baby, we have a hard task ahead of us. Escaping." I handed him a huge lump of chicken to help him recover from days of starvation. He gulped it down then cuddled into me again, i stroked him till he drifted of then picked him up and layer down on my duvet with him on my tummy. He sighed heavily, then I gradually fell asleep to the rhythm of his beating heart.

**********
EVE

"I want every house on the west side checked for Jessica, do you hear me, all of you?" Heath directed his men, as we stood in a field just yards from the houses the reporter had directed us too. It was a cold morning and I stood wrapped in a fur coat, scarf, and my thick gloves which I loved, not as much as my Jessica though.
"I want to search as well Heath..." I told him once all the men had left on the search.
He looked at me in shock. "Baby no, he's dangerous, he could have a gun for all we know, I can't let you get into that type of situation." He held my face again his eyes flooding emotions of love, hurt, and longing into my heart. I blushed thinking about last night, and how we had reignited our passion for each other once again, which made my heart lift, knowing we were almost perfect again.
"Okay but can we at least walk round, you never know she could just be in the front garden or looking out a window?" I begged him.
"Come on then." He smiled holding my hand, and guiding me towards the crooked old, estate houses.

Hours later there was no development, and as we all regathered, until I heard an ear piercing scream just a couple of houses down from where we were.
"Jessica...Jessica!!!" I screamed as I ran to the noise where I had heard the definite cry of my daughter, I ended up at a boarder up front door where the red paint was peeling badly and the glass was cracked, all the glass was boarder up. I heard Heath running after me, I backed up, gathered my inner strength, then kicked the door down, thanks Heath for the tips ahah, I thought to my self. I ran inside, Heath and a couple of men behind me. It was dark, smelt of drugs and alcohol, also human feces, urine, and sick. I couldn't see a thing, only hear the whimpering of a child, and a dog....-