The Watching: I told you we were watching!

Warning:

I advise you to NOT follow my actions, simply do the opposite of what my victims did. The reason I am telling you this is for two reasons:

1. So I don't have to find you, and kill you.

2. For society to improve.

I need society to open their eyes and to change their ways. However, if I offend you by my story, I do apologize. I have nothing against you, its the actions that I am against. With that said, please read on and keep in mind the two reasons that I have stated.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The Watching.

p.s- I hope you'll never recieve a note from me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Prologue:

sorry for the font change, got it from "word documents" and put it into here.

_

We are watching,

 We are listening, and we are going to find you.

So be careful about what you say,

or your life will be taken away.

Those words are the words of death. How do I know this? Because I am the one who sings the words, and I am the one who kills the people.  It’s like my job, but I don’t get paid with money. Instead, every time I kill a man, a better one lives.

I enjoy it, as sick as that may sound. The best part about it though, is watching the public reactions. While deciding the best way to turn myself in, since the mystery of me is wearing thin, I decided to write you - the police - a book of all my victims. Not to mention the one that got away- #12.

So I suggest you grab your cup of coffee, and try to enjoy what I have for you.

_

In other words, he is writing/handing the book into the police. Its more of the prologue.