Now It Happened

Tay's POV

One rainy afternoon, I just got off the 24/7 Conveniece Store for quick snacks.

Then suddenly,

"Tay!" At first, I didn't recognized the voice but it called again, "TAYLOR JARDINE!"

Oh no.

I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see, Alex Gasarth.

That son of a bitch.

It was pretty silent and awkward when we first saw each other for months.

"H-How you doing?" he asked. I am not gonna let him know that I'm crying for him, that I still want him to be mine.

No. Just no.

"I'm feeling great!" I said, hoping he bought it.

"Oh, me too," he said back.

"So, are you planning to write new songs?" I questioned this time.

"Haven't started yet," he chuckled.

Oh goddammit, his cute, sexy chuckle.

"Oh," and I chuckled back. "We're gonna release a new album this year, if you're not awa--"

"Yes, I'm aware of course," he cut me off with a boyish smirk across his face showing his evident dimples.

Fuck you, Alex. Stop being so adorable.

He's making me fall in love with him again.. No, I won't let him. Never.

"Did you pre-order?" I asked.

"Nope," he answered. "Well do you want me to?"

"It's up to you, I'm not really forcing you."

Alex's POV

I miss her so much. I went here in Poughkeepsie just to see her, just to visit her, I just want to kiss her again.

"I'll think about it," I said with a smirk while she bit her lip.

"So, what're you doing here?"

"To be honest, I just wanted to visit you.. That's all."

Her face lit up a little, "Um.. You have a girlfriend, Alex," she steps back away from me.

"You wanna know what happened?" I went to her closer and closer while she still steps back and back. She was stopped when a bench nearby blocked her open way. I stroked her cheek which lit up her face even more.

"I miss you," I said as my eyes darted to her lucious, pink lips.

She's so cute.

"Alex," she removed my hand from her cheek and steps back. "Tell me what happened."

I bit my lip, "I-I-"

"Why did you leave me?" She interrupted me. "Why did you choose Lisa over me?"

"Lisa is.. an obsessive person." I answered simply.

"Who do you love? Me or Lisa?" I smiled at her question, this was pretty easy.

"I love YOU."

She blush slightly causing her to jerk her face to hide the blush.

Stop it, Tay. Dammit.

"But.."

"But what?"

"You broke my heart."

"I'm really sorry, Tay. It's hard to be in a relationship with an obsessive girl. I know I have negative chances you will forgive me. I just miss all the things what happened to us, the Warped Tour, where I always put my arms around you.. and we sing together, then the Kiss Me Again, I miss it. I miss putting my arms around you, I miss kissing you. For short, I miss you."

"I'm speechless."

"You're not gonna forgive me, aren't ya?" before she could answer, "It was nice talking to you, Tay but good bye." I turned around and began to walk.

"Wait!"

"Huh?" I turned around.

"What happened between you and Lisa?"

"We broke up.." My voice was gruff, husky.

"What? Why?"

"Because of YOU."

"Huh? Did I do something wrong?"

"Huh?! No! Of course not!" my face adjusted to a confused one.

"Well why am I the reason?"

"You're not the reason we broke up, it's because I am still in love with you."

Her face lit up again while I chuckled and smirk.

She approaches me closer and closer. "I am also still in love with you. I can't stop thinking about you Alex, you should know that," she bit her lip and her eyes darted at my lips before she darted to my eyes again.

I leaned in closer.

She did the same.

Our lips touched AGAIN, synchronizing. There were still butterflies in my stomach, feeling electricity in my body. It's just perfect. It's always like the first time we kissed. I don't wanna end this.

I titled my head for a better kissing position, then I placed my hand on her cheek.

And it was raining.

This is perfect.

We pulled away after seconds. "I miss this," she commented. I smiled and took a quick peck on her lips.

"Same here."

"So what now?"

"I like The Best Thing (That Never Happened) by the way."

"Hehe," she smiled showing her adorable, deep dimples.

"Let's go now before the rain gets stronger," I offered. "You wanna eat at McDonalds?"

"Of course, how could I say no to that?"

I held her hand and began to run to the nearest McDo.

Yes, I'm hers again. I really do miss her, I don't want Lisa to ruin this again. I'm enjoying my life and she should too.

I love Tay Jardine more that anything in my whole life. She is The Best Thing (That Happened) to me.

"Kiss Me Again."

"Underneath the Moonlight!" she sang, I chuckled and interrupted her with a passionate kiss.

I'll enjoy this more than forever.

~~~~~~

A/N: This is my first Taylex fan fic to EVER finish (: haha if you want me to continue it, just tell me some ideas, and comment, and also VOTE! I'll try to make some other Taylex fan fic and I'm writing a long one right now :)) thank you so much for reading, bitches ;)

Edit: I have a new Taylex fan fic, go check it out :D I'll put it in the external link or I'll say the title here, "Manage Me, I'm A Mess" thanks a bunch guys :))