14

My baby Luck Smith as Dante😍

Juliet's POV

"Ex!?" Everyone yelled.

"Uh, yeah?" I chuckled.

"Ex for now." Dante smirked and stepped closer to me.

"I have a boyfriend." I said. I put a finger on his chest and pushed him back.

"Oh?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah." Jake said, stepping up next to me.

"This guy?" Dante laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. All of a sudden pen on the table flew behind Dante's head and hit him.

"Ow!" He flinched.

"Millard." Miss Peregrine scolded.

"Who?" Dante asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Now do me a favors and stay away from me." I said, flinging my hair behind my shoulder.

"Why would I do that, babe?" He asked, making my blood boil.

"Why? Why?! Because you are a self-centered jerk! You're despicable and *nefarious!" I yelled.

"Ne— huh?" He asked.

"Stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"You know, Jules, I wouldn't think that you would date someone like him." He said, gesturing to Jake. I scoffed. "I would think someone like him." He said gesturing to Enoch. That made me even more mad.

I just turned and ran.

Enoch's POV

"What was that all about?" Dante chuckled.

"She did." Fiona said.

"What did you say, little girl?" He chuckled.

"She said she did." I growled.

"Did what?" I stayed silent.

"They did date." Emma said.

"Ah! Did she finally get annoying to you?" He smirked.

"If she annoyed you, why would you want her back?" Emma asked, annoyed.

"Because she's hot. Duh." He smirked. That made me really mad.

"I think that's enough, children." Miss Peregrine stood up.

"But he can't leave without having a punch to the face." I clenched my hands, making my knuckles white.

"Mr. O'Conner!" Miss P scolded. "Enoch, Emma go make sure Juliet is all right. I'll have a word with Mr. Boselli." Miss Avocet said.

Juliet's POV

"Lee?" I heard Emma call from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said quietly. I expected it to just be her, but Enoch followed suit.

"Are you okay?" Enoch asked.

"Yeah. Dante is just a jerk. Nothing new." I chuckled dryly.

"Why did you date him?" Enoch asked.

//Flashback

"Children, I'd like you to meet a new peculiar that will be living with us." Miss Avocet introduced. "This is Juliet."

I shyly waved.

"Mr. Boselli, over here, has offered to share his room until your new one is prepared." She said.

A boy with platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes stepped forward.

-

"You know, I didn't think a girl as pretty as you existed." He said when we got to his room. I blushed.

//Flashback over

"He was really sweet to me for the first few decades. After that he became sort of distant and ignorant." I sighed.

"Well you have to be careful. Dante said he only—" Emma cut off her sentence.

"Emma?" Enoch asked. She didn't answer.

"Dante said he only liked you— because he loves you." He said the last part in a tonotone voice.

"Dante Alexander Boselli!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yes?" He popped his head in and smirked.

"Fix them." I said, pointing to Emma and Enoch who were sitting still. It's Dante's peculiarity. He has limited mind manipulation.

"Why should I?" He questioned.

"Please." I pleaded.

"Okay. Kiss me." He smirked.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

"Then I won't fix them." He crossed his arms. "What are you gonna do

"Claire!" I called. Soon Claire and her head of golden locks skipped into the room.

"You think she's a threat?" Dante laughed. I leaned down and whispered into Claire's ear.

"I owe you big time, but can you, you know." I winked. She giggled and nodded. I walked over to Dante and held his hand.

"I see you took my offer." He smirked. All of a sudden Claire turned around and used her back mouth to bite Dante.

"Ow!" He yelped. He lost concentration, and Emma and Enoch went back to normal.

"Bye bye." I smirked and pushed him out the door.

*Nefarious: ne·far·i·ous

nəˈferēəs/

adjective

(typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.

***
Omg I luv Claire💕
Pls vote🤘
-Cali
***