Chapter 11

Just as he promised, I was having fun. I was really having fun. Turns out, Nash really isn't that bad. He's actually… sweet. With as odd as it sounds, I found myself holding his hand.

“Okay which one you want?" He as confidently.

I look in the huge crane machine. I point to the big fluffy bear.

“That one." I answer.

“Easy." He brags.

He concentrates as he focuses on the crane. He drops it.

“Easy huh?" I chuckle as we walk away empty handed. I shove my hands in my pockets.

“I just wanted to leave it there for a kid who really needed it." He lies.

“Sure." I smile.

“Well you know, it was only fair. They get to sleep with the teddy bear," he pulls my hand out my pocket to grasp. “You got me."

I smile and my cheeks become hot.

“Hey Babe. I got to use the bathroom. Stay here." I nod.

When he disappears. I lean against the wall. I was there for about a minute when a guy walked up to me.

He wore a white shirt with blue and black designs, a white beanie, jeans and black shoes. His hair was  black and his bottom lip was decorated with one piercing that gave him a more edged look. He wasn't supper cute, but he was cute.

“Hello." He smiles.

“Hi." I return his gesture.

“I know that this might come off to you a bit odd, but, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are."

“Thank you." I nod.

“Um I was wondering-"

“Babe." Nash's voice interrupts from behind him.

I immediately turn my head towards him, so does the guy who stands before me. Nash walks around him to me and slides his hand around my waist.

“Sex. I think we should have it when we get home because you live in  the same house as me, I call you Babe, and we sleep together every night." He never takes his eyes off the boy.

“I'm sorry man, I didn't know.." The guy says.

“Go somewhere!" Nash demands.

The guy doesn't waist time scampering away.

“That was  rude!" I scoff.

“What the hell was that?! You can't have a boyfriend without approval!" He scoffs back.

“I'm sixteen years old! I don't have parents anymore, I can do what ever the hell I please!" I stomp.

“No you can't, you are in a gang, and you haven't even killed someone, you can't call the shots!"

Nash is back. The real one. The jerk. There is no point in arguing.

I sigh.“Okay." I turn to walk away.

“Where are you going?" He ask.

“The table, I don't want to argue."  I answer.

“No, no, we can still have a good time. Alright? We made it this far."

What the hell has gotten into him?

“Are you okay? Did you hit your head?" I ask.

He smiles. He grasp my hand. “Come here." He leads me to the exit/entrance door.