Imagine 1 (Louis) - Secret guilty pleasure

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/L/N) = Your last name

You and Louis have been in a relationship quite a few months now. You live close to each other and both have your own apartments. You both decided independence while studying at college and neither wanted to be inside dorms. Your sex life had been quiet active but that has been cut down to maybe once or twice a week. These exams, tests and assessments take up most of your spare time though you have both decided to come to a point where you would spend at least a full day together. That didn’t work out quiet well as Louis took the spare time to sleep most of it.

In the present time you were both at Louis’ apartment watching off of his plasma television as Louis was occupied sleeping in his room. You flipped through station after station to see nothing had caught your attention to replace the boredom. Sighing, you turned off the television and stood up, going to go check up on Louis.

You always thought he had the cutest sleeping face. He was so incident and so gentle. Yet when it came to sex sessions he was the complete opposite. He always took control and also relished every second with dirty words, actions or looks. When he completely took over you during sex you know that each intimate night was burn into your memory for ages.

Though you loathed and pleaded for it. You loved every second of it. The way his hands and mouth would work wonders on you to a point where you just can’t stand the pleasure. You also loved to see his slight vulnerable face when he took him in for a blow job. The way he would tug at your hair and force you upon deep throating where it would become painful pleasure. And when he pounded you… he was relentless. There was no holding back. Either you were going to enjoy it or you weren’t.
Shaking you dazed thoughts; you stopped your footing to become aware that you were at his bedroom door. Your hand encased the door handle and you apply pressure by gently turning it. Peeking inside, the sight in front of you is one that you did not expect. Your body froze and you kept hidden as you watched behind the shadows of the wooden door.

“A-ah!” Louis panted as he rubbed his reddened cheeks. He was on all fours and his shirt was pulled up to his collarbone exposing his skin. His once track suit pants and briefs he had greeted you earlier in were discarded to the floor. His legs were spread just enough so that his arms could reach around and touch his sensitive tight hole. “Oh yes!” he inhaled deeply as he pushed a finger into himself.
You bit your bottom lip and found your enclosed fist tightening around the metal handle that slightly tugged on your palm. Louis slowly pulled his hand back and pushed it forward as you could clearly tell he was fingering himself. He turned his face as he rested it sidewards on the duvet as his face was shown scrunched up. The vulnerability he had in plain sight, you have never seen that emotion on his face during pleasurable moments with him. You could easy think that you were the one to perform this face during sex but never Louis.

He flipped a second finger up and pushed it in as a tight groan left his lips. Your legs lightly shook and the small show you were secretly watching turned you on. Today was meant to be a sexual break for you both though it seems Louis has gone ahead and done it himself. He leant on the door which resulted in it creaking and opening a bit more.

Louis immediately stopped and shot his eyes open as you were frozen wide eyed. You felt heat rush to your cheeks Louis stared at you with the same expression.

“(Y/N)…” Louis breathed out and your bottom lip trembled at the many possibilities of how he could react. He could yell at you for deceiving his privacy which he has obviously deliberately hidden from you. He could cry from the shame of fingering himself though you most likely doubted that. Or something could change in your relationship which is what you feared the most.