Chapter 2

Azalea POV
I wake up to Willow screaming for help and suddenly no more, what happened to her? Is she okay? That's all I can think before I am hit with something and knocked unconscious...

Rye POV

Willow is gone Azalea is unconscious what the hell happened to them. What went on last night? How did I not hear Willow's screams for help and Azalea being hit by something. I...I...I can't do this....

Katniss POV

My oldest daughter...She's...shes...Missing. but how? Why? Who would do this to her? From what I know nobody would want to do this to her. And my youngest daughter she was knocked unconscious and now she's in the hospital we've been in the waiting room for hours. Depression has kicked in and I can tell Rye is broken down in tears over his sisters. My poor babies who aren't babies anymore.

Willow POV

I'm cold and afraid. I'm alone but not because my kidnapper is still here. I can tell. I feel blood trickle down my cheek and watch it fall onto my arm. Life. Life is a precious thing and with the games coming soon it will be even more precious than before. My family will be torn if any of us are chosen. They're torn now most likely because I'm gone without a trace...

Peers POV
Azalea has just woken up she has a miner head injury. That's all I'm willing to talk about...