Promise?

Its only 7 a.m and i cant stop thinking about her. I know that one day im going to get the guts to make her my wifey. Ha i sound like a lil bihh. My boys already think that i'm with her just to smash an pass. I dont think they get it. I'm in love with this girl. Let me pull it together it's was only one date.

Most likely imma ride for my hittels my hittels, ive been grinding outside all day with my hittels my hittles, and i aint goin in unless im with my hittles, my hittles my hittl-

I hit the snooze button like 30 times, put my house shoes on then headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing. I turned on pandora and Crank That NaeNae by We Are Toonz came on. And as usal I started to sing the song as i brushed my teeth.

Robinn: *starts doing the naenae* "Ayyyyyyyye Turn upppppp CRANK THAT NAENAE!! BWAHHHHHHHHHHH"

Im in the club in the club with some shades on mini skirt tatted u-

I ran into my room to find my phone lying inbetween my in my blanket. Eww the besty is calling me. Wonder what he wants? Hmm.. *shrugs shoulders and answers the phone*

OTP

Robinn: Ayyyee whats up Treisha!

Trei: Gettin ready for school duhh!

Robinn: So you are calling me because?

Trei: How did last night go?

Robinn: Better than i thought accually.

Trei: I honestly dont know if i like this kid. I heard he a thot already.

Robinn:  Nooo the thotisha'sgot him already.. *face pouts and chews on bottom lip*

 Trei: Imma pick you up in 10 so finish getting ready.

Robinn: I'll see then niqqa.

Trei: Ight peace. 

End Call

I put on my cateye, mascara, deep red lipstick, red nerdy glasses, let my hair out of its loose bun and fall into deep curls around my head. Next i put on my Bulls shirt, black leggingsand last and last but not least i put my Bulls snapback on, gold "Imma Boss" necklast on then my black and red Nike Air Speed Turfs. I grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairssat down and grabbed a bagel. 

BEEPPP BEEEEPPPPP

Robinn: IMM COMIN IM COMIN! (yells upstairs) MOM IM GONE!

Alehandra: *yells* HAVE A GOOD DAY!

I ran to Trei's car, he opened the door for me, i got in and we headed to school

Trei: So how you feeling Robbs?

Cliff hanger

I have not gone through and edited yet so dont judge. Im looking for an editor/co-writer inbox me if you are interested. 

Comment and tell me how you are liking this story so far. 

Like this story if you if you think i should keep writing

Keep calm and NaeNae ~Robinn