Igneel

Tomoko's POV

I laid down on my couch and sigh.

'Hello heir.'

I screamed and jerked up. "W-Who's there?!"

'... I'm in the woods. You're my heir. I can talk to you through mind link.'

"Mind what?! I-I'm going crazy!" I shake my head. 'I mean I am! First the dream, then the boy, AND NOW I'M HEARING VOICES!'

'Dream? Boy? What kind of sexual dreams have you having? And is he cute? Do you think he'd like me?'

I clutch my head. 'It knows! How does it know about the dream?! Wait... IT WASN'T SEXUAL!'

'It wasn't? Oh well. How about this boy, is he cute? Sexy? Hot?'

'WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU READING MY MIND?!'

The voice sighed. 'Sweetie, honey, baby, I love you, but you're an idiot.'

'I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO BE IN COLLEGE!'

'Thats not what I meant. Look, my name is Igneel. Why don't we discus this in person, hmm? I'm in the woods. You're body will guide you as you walk.'

'What?! I'm not meeting strange, creepy voices in the woods!"

'That hurts. I'm your dragon and my heir. Now come meet me. I'll explain it all better then.'

I sighed. Man! This is just what I need! I begin walking towards the woods. The voice was right. Certain ways feel right... Others don't... I had this strange feeling in my gut and I followed it.

I was looking at the ground when I ran into something. It was big, hard, and... Scaly?

"Of course I'm scaly. I'm a dragon."

Holy shit! The voice! I look up slowly and screamed. I fell onto my butt and back up. A DRAGON! There is a freaking dragon in front of me!

Oh god what if it eats me?! I begin to shake. The dragon just sighs and lays down. This thing is huge! Like bigger than a freaking two story house!

"You don't have to fear me. I would never hurt you. You're my heir." I was so confused. What does it mean? "I'm not an it. I'm a male, gay, dragon."

"What? Gay dragon? What? I... What?!"

He sighed and took I'd big hand er... Paw? Claw? Oh well. He took his hand and pulled me closer. I look up at him, terrified.

"Ok so you're my heir. This means that I will live in your body. Now in exchange, you will be able to shift into a dragon whenever you want.

"The reason I need an heir is to live. I currently don't have one. My last one died... Now I can stay alive with out an heir, or body, for about a month. I've been looking for you for about a month. I only have a few days to live, so I'm glad I found you."

"What?!"

He sighed. "Dragons are passed down from one generation to the next. Usually it is given to the child of the pervious body. My last body however, couldn't bare children.

"When a body can't bare children, the dragon god gives us an heir. This heir becomes out new body. But don't worry! Most heirs are human! And no, this is not a mistake. I can tell by your scent you're mine."

How did he-?! I mean I didn't even say it out loud!

"You don't have to. Mind link. No, I'm not crazy or telepathic. Mind link lets you talk to your dragon and other dragons mentally."

"Oh..." I suppose it makes sense. I mean, I'm in the woods with a dragon.

"So?"

"So?" I give him a funny look.

"Do you accept me as your dragon? Can I enter your body now?"

"Uh..."

"Not like that! I'm gay! Not... Interested in you like that."

That hurt. "Um... Sure?" He nodded and into a glowing orb. He floated to my heart and entered my body.

It felt weird but right... Like what he said was true.

"DRAGON COME OUT!" I heard a voice yell angrily.

I turn to see the boy from my dream. My eyes widened with fear. He looked pissed. I trembled slightly, then ran like hell.

I ran home and locked myself inside. Not again! Who is this guy?!