Together

Such a long time and I didn't update. I KNOW I'M SUPER LATE BUT TRUST ME I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT WE HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY AND A HUGE PILE OF WORK TO FINISH!!

There are a few things I wanna say.
Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
And, I'm sorry if the updates are slow, I'm veryyyyyyyyy busy this year. I'll try to update twice a month at least.

I guess that's it.

___________

Sirius's POV

Next few days, the thought of Caz and that of confronting Harry didn't leave my mind. It has been a long time since she told me the truth. But to me it still seems like yesterday, like it's too early to make any decisions.

Whenever I see Caz, it seems like there's some kind of unsettled energy which in makes me want to kiss her.

I recollect how great it was when we kissed back in the 7th year. It'd be great to feel that again.

Remus and I had a talk yesterday. About her.

"Do you trust her enough now to get back with her?" he had asked.

"I think so."

"Then do it. Remember she had saved you once."

"Don't. We swore we'll never talk about it."

"Yeah. Okay."

Neither of us spoke for a long time. That incident had taken a lot out of all of us - the Marauders, Lily and Caz.
Caz the most. But it deepened our relationship tremendously. Because what Caz did for me, I don't think anyone else would have ever even thought about.

"What about Harry?" I had asked, "He's our godson."

"He's Caz's godson too. And I'm sure he'll respect your decisions, if not accept them."

When we were in 6th year, I had asked her out. And she had said yes. I can't believe it's going to happen again.

I slipped into the hospital wing, where Caz laid sleeping.

She looked so peaceful when asleep. It just didn't feel like waking her up.

But considering the fact that Caz was a light sleeper, it was quite obvious that if I go near her she's going to wake up.

But who cares? I've made up my mind after 3 days, and somewhere in my mind, I've been waiting for this moment for 13 years. I'm so close to this, and letting this go just because the other person will be woken up from sleep seems hardly reasonable.

I walked up to her bed, and sat down beside her bed.

As expected, she woke up, "Sirius?"

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

She sat up and smiled at me, "Good, what about -"

I placed my lips on hers.
Lost emotions and feelings rushed inside me. After such a long time, but this feels just as great. As if I was hungry for this for so long.

"Sirius-" She began.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again?"

Instead of replying, she pressed her soft lips against mine.

__________
..
..
..
..
No I'm not so bad to let this chapter end with just this.
..
..
..
..
__________

Harry's POV

"Did you hear, Professor Mathers and Professor Sirius are 'a thing' now?"

"And I thought I had a chance with her."

I was furious. No, I was enraged. I was fuming with anger. I was at the highest level of displeasure.

My godfather is in relationship with a Death Eater. Great.

I sat in the common room with Ron and Hermione, trying hard not to think about Carina, and trying really hard to finish my Potions essay.

We didn't talk for a long time. Soon the common room was empty as people began to go to the Great Hall for dinner.

"If you want to go you can." I said to Ron and Hermione.

"We'll stay."

And I was left with a 2 feet long Potions essay to finish, Ron and Hermione for company and a mind full of thoughts about what next evil plan Carina will come up with.

_______

Next day, Ron, Hermione and I were sitting in the Great Hall for breakfast, while the owls began flooding in, dropping mail and parcels on their owners' plates and laps.

I spotted a small grey scops owl in the midst of a huge bunch of black and brown and yellow and grey owls. Hedwig landed beside my plate.

"Bloody hell." Ron cursed as Pigwidgeon landed, almost knocking off his goblet of pumpkin juice off the table.

He stretched his tiny foot to Ron, on which he had a little note stuck and began screeching loudly. Ron untied the note from his leg, which allowed Pig to hoot loudly and jump on the table excitedly and knock other goblets.

"Shut up!" Ron hissed at Pig. But he stretched his small grey feathers at him and pecked his fingers.

He finally gave up and caught the crazy jumping owl with one hand, "Read the note, Harry. I'll go and dump this stupid feather-ball somewhere,", and left.

I opened the note. It was a message from Hagrid, since it said, in Hagrid's untidy scrawl-like handwriting :

Dear Ron, Hermione and Harry

Fancy a tea at my place today? Anytime you're free. I wanna show you all some
We'll be waiting for you.

Hagrid

Who's 'we'?

_______

I know the 'getting together' part seemed like something a teenager would do, but sometimes I forget I'm working with couple who's 35 years old...