Chapter 19- I'm A Horrible Person

"Knock knock" Sergio said as he knocked on the door to the waiting room at the hospital. "In the mood for some celebrating?" Pepe asked following the Spaniard into the room. "Hey guys" Cristiano smiled standing to great them. "Ana told us the good news last night on our way back from the match. You must be so thrilled" Pepe said. "Just so happy this shit week is over" Cristiano smiled. "We brought some goodies" Marcelo said holding up a bag. "Thanks guys" Cristiano said. "Ana and Anderia went down to see Junior" Pepe said.

"Molly and Maé are with him. I think Molly is afraid Maé won't give him back to her" Cristiano joked. "At least he's getting better and off the ventilator" Pepe said. "And Molly is starting to be Molly again. So everything is getting back to normal" Cristiano smiled as the men took a seat. "Well then that news deserves chocolate" Marcelo smirked pulling a bar from the bag.

"So how did the match go?" Cristiano asked as he broke a piece off the bar. "Well we won so great. Didn't even miss you Ronnie" Sergio smirked. "Aww Sergio at least pretend you did so he's ego doesn't get deflated much" Molly joked as she and Ana and Anderia came into the room.

"Hey" Cristiano said. "Although it would probably take a while to deflate his big ego" she joked as gave Sergio a hug. "I don't have a big ego" Cristiano pouted and they all laughed. "Whatever you say" Molly said tapping his cheek before she took the chocolate from his hand.

"Hey that's mine" Cristiano said as she took a seat next to him. "And you'll be playing football again soon so you better watch what you eat" she smirked. "Ronnie" Marcelo said and Cristiano caught the bar he threw. "My mates are the best" Cristiano smirked at her. "I'm pretty sure I could make them like me more than you" Molly said. "I'm pretty sure they already do" he said and she laughed when Sergio and Marcelo nodded in agreement.

"It's really good to see that smile on your face Mols" Sergio said. "Well my son is going to make a full recovery. If that isn't a reason to smile then I don't know what is" she grinned. "Plus she's got chocolate" Anderia joked and everyone laughed. "Well since they are all here, they can help me" Cristiano said. "Help you with what? What is going on Ronaldo?" Molly asked annoyed.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on before I kick someone's ass" Molly snapped. "Easy. I think you should leave the hospital for a bit today" he said quickly. "No" she said. "Molly" he said. "I'm not leaving him" she said. "Mols it will only be for a break" Ana said. "Ya just go have a shower, get fresh clothes and just be somewhere other than this place. Junior is fine Molly" Cristiano said. "No" she said. "Molly we won't be long. Just a few hours. And Cristiano will stay with him" Ana said. "I won't leave his side I promise" Cristiano said looking at her. "I don't know" she said.

He stood from the couch and held his hand out to her. "Just come with me for five minutes please" he asked. "Molly" he said and she let out a huff and put her hand in his and stood. He smiled at her and ushered her towards the door. "She'll be with you in a few minutes" he told Ana. "Where are we going?" Molly asked when he came out into the hallway. "Come on" he said grabbing her hand and gently pulled her with him. "I don't want to leave. You go" she said as they walked. "You need to go first. You haven't left this place since you got here" he said. "Cristiano" she said as the came to a stop outside Junior's hospital room.

"See he's fine" he said jestering for her to look through the window. She peaked in and saw Dolores smiling at her grandson in her arms. "I know you don't want to leave because you're afraid something will happen to him if you leave. But Molly you have to leave him by himself at some point. Otherwise you'll be sleeping in his bed on his wedding night" he joked and she laughed.

"See stop worrying and keep laughing. I promise I will stay with him. And if..and its a huge if. But if something happens I will ring you and Ana. I promise" he said. "You asked Ana to come to take me?" she asked. "She was coming anyway but I thought she might be a good person to help me get you out of here" he smiled.