Rules Of The NWA

For those of you who participated in the original Naruto watty awards, the rules are very similar. As for those who haven't, allow me to explain how this all works.

Categories

The categories you can enter your story under is listed on the first chapter of the voting book, labeled "Voting Categories" Now let's say you have a story where your OC runs around having adventures with Naruto characters, then your story should be put under the "General Naruto" category. If however, your OC does the same think only with Akatsuki members, then your story would be put under the "Akatsuki" category.

If your OC falls in love with someone like Kiba, your story would go under the "Kiba Inuzuka" category, and so on so on. If your having trouble figuring out what category your story falls under, please don't hesitate to ask me for help.You may enter up to 3 stories per NWA competition. But they must all be under different categories.

Voting

You may vote twice in each category and you may also vote for yourself. You can not give yourself or another story 2 votes. Both your votes in each category must be for different stories. In the tie breakers you only get one vote in each category and in the tie breakers you can not vote for yourself.

Please do not keep track of the votes yourself and demand votes from your followers when you notice your loosing. I want this to be fun and a surprise for everyone! To prevent this, I'll allow people to vote in secret through a pm if they wish. I will be sure to check and double check every last vote. Don't try voting in the comments of my voting story and a pm because I'll catch you.

Believe it!

NWA Team

I know that the original NWA has a team to help count votes and all but I can see that easily falling into chaos. However, that doesn't mean I won't require any assistance. First I would like to try this year's NWA to be done by strictly me and maybe some school friends to help with final results.

After this is over, I'll assemble a NWA team of my own. But this team will not count votes or help out with entries. My NWA team will instead help out with prizes and help others understand how the NWA works. If a member is inactive or making up rules to tell others than I will remove them from the team.

I hope anyone interested in joining the team are good artists or at least like to draw because my favorite prize is the fan art! :D

The orginal NWA

So some of you may want to enter a story that already won the original NWA or you might want to enter a story in both of our NWA. That's completely ok! I'm not a rival of the original, I'm just here because I'm always active and in case the other one goes inactive again, I'll be here to continue the fun.

Whether you won the original NWA or just want to enter your story in both of our NWA, I see no problems with it. Feel free to enter. However, if you win my NWA in the top 3 of any category beside the book cover or favorite ship, you may not enter that same story again in the next NWA. Just like how it is in the original.

The Creator

You can call me The Creator, Creator, or even Fluffy Pimp for all I care XD Though I will never reveal who I actually am. I prefer to stay anonymous because I'd really like to join this myself! But I don't want people to vote for me knowing I'm the creator, thinking they'd get something back, or have my friends expect me to play with the votes and have them win.

I made this to stick with the original rules of the first NWA from when it was first made. I'd also like to make things fair and fun! It's my goal to make sure this is more fun then competitive for everyone by just adding a few creative ideas to this, like the fan art prize.

Suggestions

If I'm to keep this creative and fun, I need to keep an open mind! I'd love it if you guys could send me suggestions for prizes and voting categories! Every last suggestion shall be thought through and considered. There are no dumb ideas here my friends! If you have an idea, again, I'd absolutely love to hear it!