chapter 3 :0

Ariana's  pov

***************

I turned around to see who it was and I dropped my plate and water....

it was harry and as I look around they are all here. my heart is about to pop our of my chest I was frozen. but then I heard footsteps multiple steps "ariana!?" was all I heard I just screamed I couldn't get out of his grip no matter how hard I struggled.

liam opened the door and talked harry which he lost grip the I flew to zayn  who justin takled  then to louis who my dad takled  and then niall caught me and ran but frankie caught him but I flew into my window and fell into the tree in my backyard. I was in so much pain that I client brace my self for the fall. I hit almost every branch but I managed to  catch myself on a strong branch.

I just sat there and cried and sobbed not only was I in deep pain but my bullies had found my house. I know by the look on liam's face that he had nothing to do with this they followed him is my best gess. after thinking all that I thought it was safe so I climed down from the tree and was about to go inside when a bag was put over me I would have faught  but I dident  have any energy.

but I did hear voices that I dident. recognize " did you get her?" " yeah she is pretty beat up we must clean her up when we get back to london. LONDON oh no what's happening when all of the lights go dark I must have passed out because I woke up in a big room that wasen't mine it looked like mine but it was way larger it has a pink makeup vanity a private bathroom which is full of shampoos and soaps and condishenors. a jucuzy tub and a separate shower.

and it was all gold and rose gold I was speechless but still confused who would kidnap me and then put me in such a fancy room. well I decided to explore but not before I took a shower and put on light foundation conceler  to hide my under eye circles liquid eyeliner and a nude pink lipstick. then I went to the closet and my jaw almost helped to the floor. its a long walk in closet.

I chose some white highwaisted shorts with a pink crop top and some nude pink pumps. then I dried my hair and just put it in a messy bun and found my favorite perfume and sprayed it on my neck and wrist and decided to explore I opened the door and it was unlocked hmm mabey they wanted me to explore.

but I don't wanna see my bullies. just thinking about them makes me shiver I was about to go down stairs when I hear them laphing. I current wanna seen them they made my life misarable. But I gained the coverage to head down but I was very quiet and I made it down the stairs with ease but walking past them was the hard part.

I poked my head around the corner and they were standing right in front of me with this guy but I dident  recognize him at all. but mabey they won't hurt me.. well here goes nothing. I walked out my heels clicking I was so scarred but they turned around and because I was so short they dident  see me but I just tapped on zayn's shoulder and he turned and slapped me in the face. as soon as he realized  it was me he tried to apologize. I was scarred and dident wanna move.

all the anger that I was holding back came out I started not only yelling at him but all of them. YOU HURT ME ALL THE TIME IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU THINK SORRY IS GONNA CUT IT. after that all of them had shocked faces I took that moment as my cue to leave. and I did not crying I just needed to blow off steam. so lucky for me there is a music room and a nice piano.

I don't cut I play on piano or sing all my emotions out. as soon as I sat down I just started playing what my dad used to play me. as I played d the notes I got lost in the music and had no idea that the boys and the staff came in to hear my play. I was so upset that I had to play 3 songs just to cool off but I never sang I  dident. want to ruin the song.