im fine... fuck u. (bxb)

ok so..

hi im gypsy. yes that's my real name. and ill up date when ever the fuck I feel like. if u bitch about my chapters i won't up date at all. got it, good I'll only tell u all once!

__________________________________________

chapter 1.
school sucks

I took a deep calming breath as I pushed the slightly frost covered doors of kirwan state high school open with one hand. the other all ready occupied by my can of monster. as soon as the warm air hit my freezing face I smiled flipping my hair out of my face spraying the near by girls with ice and water. "oops sorry" I said quality feeling my cheeks heat up with a blush. "watch it Alec!" one of the girls squeaked at me wile dusting her self off. "Alec!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned my head but was already to late. I was tackled to the ground by the screaming girl. "omg I missed u so much why didn't u call me last night?! I was worried! don't do that to me u could of killed me!" she yelled. " girl u saw me yesterday. and I fell asleep sowey" I said with a giggle. "nawww ur laugh is so adorable I can't stay mad" she said hugging me. "no! im not adorable im a 17 year old male. not a 3 year old girl!. and can we get up yet u spilled my monster u bitch" I said with a fake pout. "oh shut up i'll bye u a new one I promise." she said getting up "yay!" I yell wile springing up like i was laying on ants. "ur such a little kid u know that?" she giggled "yup" I say with my cutest smile. as we head to our classes "see u at lunch ok?" she said as I dropped her off at her class "yea sure" I say smiling. I start walking to my class not paying attention and run into a very soft brick wall. I get ready for impact but it never came. I open my eyes one by one and see a cocky smile on the lips of a god like man who happens to be holding me. "are u ok there sweetheart?" he ses with a bigger grin then before. I feel a blush creeping up my neck on to my cheeks. "y--yyea im fine thank you" I stutter out. wile trying to get lose from his strong grip. He just smerks and lets me go. handing me a pice of paper and leaning towards me whispering in my ear "u look cute with a blush on ur cheeks sweetheart. call me sometime we can hang out" he breathed out. I shivered as his hot breath hit my neck. he just smirked and walked to his class. I stood there confused. was he gay aswell? or did he just wanna fuck with my head?. the rest of the day was uneventful though he was all I thought about. I didn't even know his name. After arguing with my self a little bit I decided to text him. "hey" I texted. with in 5 seconds he replied "hey sweetheart" I was instantly blushing a deep shade of red. "I never got ur name" I texted him again within 5 seconds he replied "my names Dominic what about u sweetheart?" I smiled I always loved the name Dominic. "my names Alec" that night we stayed up talking for hours. we talked about everything and nothing at the same time. I was nervous to see what happens the next day though....
__________________________________________
what u think? I need at least one comment of like or favorite to continue. so yea.