Reaction

Reaction

If we don't want to be center and we end up with a choice between left and right, what we have most of the time is a case of Money vs Morals. And, seeing as money can't make you happy, then one of them should be more suitable for the needs of any American family. A good life isn't necessarily an expensive one. Yet, greed has infliltrated our homes.

 If America is to grow as a fair republic, it is important for us (especially in days like these), to get with the times and create more policy for super-current inventions, silicon growth and money in new places. Immediate access serves our needs outside of any political wedlock whilst the media only reflects the government issues of those at current.

 Technology will always be the same beast. The same game. Whereas, the world always changes. You need to ask yourself how lost you are. Unplugging is actually quite easy if you observe how haemhorraging our tech has made nature. Maybe you'll start to notice what else is happening to Mother Earth. So that computer-related issues pass us by.

 The Millenium Bug was big news. But, there are handfuls of people who weren't bitten by it. Our online populations could benefit from turning off their TVs, closing their laptops and going for a stroll in the park (if it's still there). The argument is, that we should all have mobiles and hook to the net. But my argument is that it's rightism forcing us to.

What the boom does, is threaten the freedoms of real life. For instance, the library system and all our book vaults that could close for sure now that Kindle™ is absorbing the readers of tomorrow. What happened to a night-light and a good book? I don't know if we should all become as eco-warrior as this but someone must. Else all love shall disappear.

 The new revelation in politics is the placement of such green issues. It looks a lot like rightwing prefers pollution and power whereas the left protect and provision. When the suffering global climate turns our skies red, it will be too late to do anything and America is the worst offender. Our power stations smog with holes already above San-Francisco, too. So wouldn't it be cool if even Conservative conserved the environment?

 Specifically, the brown paper bag is an iconic part of the American shopping experience. However, the plastic ones are selling so swiftly that their degradability makes nuisance of them. And as a country we shift megatonnes of oil-filtrated plastics and factory-made metals toward that very same problematic industry in every single year that we shop. Uranium and Plutonium are depleting fast. And every fast car we know and love is guzzling petrol by the minute. Market madness.

 The impetus to sell a product that has the illusion of handiness, is basically the results of a people transaction. The government will always suck up our spending (however ethical the product) and the people will always shop around in need of availability. It is the media industry of advertising that is the main temptation - pretending that Product X will make you happier. Even though when you buy it, you become the advert.

 How some guy on television can tell me I need 80GB of random music when I used to be content with less, is bordering on an enslavery of the individual. I will probably never use it all anyway and I could have had some serious fun choosing which music is loaded on my device. But, there it is on the screen. Someone telling me that I'm just not good enough, day in and day out, on every channel and website. The future?

 Surely, happiness is something else. It's the release of endorphines in the human brain. I can understand how CocaCola, nicotine, chocolate and a good Disney film, can make you happy more immediately than those other gadgets we spoke of. But whatever floats your boat should really encroach the simple and available parts of society, surely. And I think it's a left-voter chewing chewing gum, being happier than Bush, that really underlines where our country's priorities should lie.

 The reaction I'm looking for is even more topical now the next election race is drawing closer. Whoever the blues take on, be it Kerry, Clinton, or JFK's cousin, what I am expecting is another shift to key the balance. It will be interesting to see whether the Cons can swallow that shift before it takes precedence. Or whether the Dems will go further. But whatever happens, if you vote, you'll know your choice has mattered.

 Many American people often forget that the rally on our screens isn't always a proper representation of what is going on in our power-bases. The voters don't always share their ideals and the parties only get as much coverage as their bank balances allow. It's not technically a two horse competition, either. We know that, sometimes, Independents run but there are others (like the Social Democrats) who aren't mentioned. Looking into it, you could support your fave even if it is the least race-wise.

 Along with the slight probability that Britain's leftover crap can regroup itself into new Socialism, there is even more hope that maybe America could alongside it. When our friends across the ocean receive a Conservative leadership, the nearest equivalent here is actually Dems because America is a more power-mad nation. What it means is that the dead creature “Con”, is even further away from the liberal agenda in our country over most others like Social France and Australian Reds.

 As you might have guessed, the color code is confusing too. Labor is left but red. Conservative are right but blue. For us though, It has become the norm in recent years to put red an blue on both. It's almost like someone high-up over here is trying to completely diseducate us on what we really need. Duping the public into making mistakes while increasingly televizing individuals rather than what their parties stand for.

 Whichever the outcome of that fateful inauguration, there is the real danger of yet another Centrist leader. However, even if Republicans can change enough moral thought to get there, it doesn't have to be a failure. The Democrat Party might just need a little extra time to regroup. And perhaps right-wing America needs to piss people off that little bit more!

 Nobody said a revolution would be easy. If anyone out there agrees with my principles then they should revel in making it known. Wouldn't it be great if our leaders listened? We could be the black vote. We could be the student vote. We could be the war-veteran's vote. We could be the untapped force behind every non-educated person that suddenly knows what they've been waiting for.  So pass this book around.

 There is no hope for America until a generation arises that knows it's own history. Abraham Lincoln was assasinated for his libertarian views causing great strife for the Republicans of that age. Let's laugh in the face of greed-driven democracy and call our soldiers home. The war, after all, is a rainy day in November that will boast the biggest turnout. So everyone left can overpower our centerish armies. Let's demand to be heard. Let's shout.

Let's be the United States...

Let's use Votesmart.org