Carrots

Carrot aka  Jason above^^^^^^^ Song above to keep you entertained while reading^^^^^

This chapter is inspired by XsabahhhX

😍😍😍Jake above^^^^^^^^I ran even faster

I ran even faster. Every time I turned around and saw the furious running kidnappers face I thought of carrots. Yes that's right! I'm getting chased by some creepy carrot lookalike pedo and I'm thinking about food. I'm just so amazing. I was running even further when I saw someone. Someone called Jake. Someone I have fancied for as long as I can remember. He looked at me. Long and hard and that's when I noticed a look of recognition in his eyes.  He called out to me.

"Eva, hi, why are you running?"

"Because I have some phycopathic Carotty maniac chasing after me and I haven't really done anything to him."

"Are you sure you haven't done anything to him?"

"Ok, I may have thrown a starburst at him but only because he was following me."

He burst out laughing

"He's chasing you because you threw a starburst at him. A starburst."

I finally reached Jake and I held onto him like there was no tomorrow.

"Help me! He's scary."

"Ok, ok" he said breathlessly.

The carrot got close and I started to back away but Jake didn't want to move.

"What are you doing Jake? For unicorns sake just move."

He didn't budge. Instead he just held me tightly and pinned me up against the wall.

Carrot finally got to us and he pushed Jake away. It took him a while but he did it. I started to sweat and shake. I shivered as he touched me and wrapped his arms around my waist. But then I realised that I knew what to do, I turned around and held onto him. Then I lifted my knee and kneed him in the place where the sun don't shine.

After doing that I ran away as fast as I could and carried on going to where I was supposed to go in the first place, Tesco. I heard footsteps behind me but when I turned around it was just Jake. He was running after me, probably trying to catch up but I didn't stop because I don't want to take any risks. I got to Tesco and that's when I finally stopped. I turned around to see Jake. Carrot was nowhere in sight.

"Why did you freeze like a robot? It was scary."I asked kind of worriedly.

"I'm sorry about that. Are you okay though?"