26 - CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

First things first, I'm sorry for the delay. 2016 sucked. Let's hope 2017 will be slightly better.

 Let's hope 2017 will be slightly better

Anyways, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 26

F.I.T.Z

The rest of the school day was fùcking sucked. It was so bad I just wanted to punch people in their fùcking faces. That was how much I hated the day I was having.

Worse than that, I also faced blatant whisperings and jeering. They seemed to get worse it just made me so fùcking mad with rage and anger. I was so angry that at one point in the morning out of nowhere the mirror in the boy's restroom was punched hard that the mirror broke into a million pieces in front of me, resulting in my knuckle bleeding like crazy.

The freak-out that happened partly was because of the crazy shìts whispered about me by this group of girls sitting next to me in the Physics lab. These girls didn't even try to be subtle gossiping about me. Since I had to go back to my lab partners to continue working on our experiment together, the only I could do was to just wash my bleeding knuckle and press some paper towels to stop the bleeding.

Shìtty day I was having.

Some friends of mine did try to cheer me up by cracking up jokes that just didn't take, or that were just crude. At one point or another I did manage to laugh a little for the sake of laughing. But then, those temporary joy and laughter came crashing down, just making me feel sick to my stomach that eventually I got even madder than I was before

I definitely knew the reason why all of this was happening to me.

This was all because of the spectacle involving my ex this morning, no doubt about that. Had I behaved that badly towards her? Was I too harsh? Didn't feel like it at the time though. For sure. But now... Now that I had all day at school thinking about it, I wasn't so sure about anything anymore.

Argh!!! My headache's getting worse just thinking about this. Also, it didn't help that it was still raining cats and dogs out there. The shìtty weather seemed to have exacerbated my own doom and gloom feelings that I just couldn't get out of.

Zig-zagging my way around other students in the increasingly crowded hallway, finally I made it to the Dining Hall for the evening snacks meal. After receiving drinks and a couple of donuts, I went ahead and sat down in between Kim and Cayden; the only available seat at our usual round table. Later this evening my football team would have a lecture with the coaches about the playbook and other team-oriented stuff; a departure from exacting practice and drills on the football field or at the indoor Field House. But, I only had about one hour before I had to be there. Freaking crazy schedule.

As I took the first bite of my raspberry jelly-filled donut, Cayden greeted me and scrunched his brows. He first stared at my poorly bandaged hand before fixing his studious gaze squarely at my face. I looked at his plate only to find out that the little man had already eaten all of his snacks.