The Vital Festival And A Familiar Face And Zing

( Kasai's Pov )

It was the start of the tournament team RKWBY was fighting a team from Haven . While they where fighting I was sitting with team JNPR watching the match . Once they had won I met up with them to grab a bite to eat " hi guys that was a grate match you put on . " I said to them with a smile . " R : thanks Kasai . " Ruby said with a smile she was about to say something to me again but I soon felt someone squeeze the life right out of me . " Y : aww thanks Kasai I cant wait to see you fight along with us next !!! " " Tha...nks....Ya..ng....um...ca..n...y.ou...l..et...go....I...ca..n't...bre...ath........." " W : YANG ! LET HER GO YOUR SQUEEZING THE LIFE OUT OF HER !!!! " when Yang let me go my sister Blake caught me . " B : you ok Kasai ? " " y-yah but I think I'm going to our dorms I really need a nap after that death hug Yang just gave me . See you guys later ok . "

( Time Skip )

Cinder was walking down the empty halls towards her dorm room when suddenly she bumped into someone . She was about to yell at the idiot who had bumped into her but once she opened her amber eyes she saw ( Picture Above )( Play Video ) . Cinder was speechless but she soon found out that she was still on top of the faunus when Kasai opened her golden eyes she saw Cinder on top of her . Once their eyes glanced at each other their eyes zinged leaving them with faint blushes on their cheeks . They stayed like that for a while but they soon where brought back to reality when Cinder heard Emerald and Mercury calling her . Cinder got up quickly and dusted herself off and looked back to see that Kasai disappeared " Maybe I was hallucinating but she felt so........real. " Cinder thought and placed her hand on her heart witch was beating very fast " this feeling I've felt it before long ago . " Cinder soon walked to her dorm room with her cheeks still dusted pink . Mean while down the hall Kasai put her hand on her chest where the stab wound is and breathed heavy . " w-what was that feeling I felt ? " she asked herself " but it feels nice I wonder why......." Kasai let herself slide down the wall with her cheeks bright red and a small smile on her face she wagged her tail back and forth in happiness . " I should probably go ask my sister or her friends about this wearid feeling that I'm feeling in my chest . " So she got up and walked to the dorms with her cheeks still red................

( To Be Continued )