Black Box Vision

I have been spending more time thinking about this, the entire concept of Black Box Vision.

If you get to a place where you can stop using your defenses and have a genuine want to help others, you will begin to see their patterns and their pains.  You will begin to see how they have taken the drama and trauma and buried it within themselves.

The intention is to get to it later and deal with it.  The reality is it is put into a black box and once that box is full it is locked up and put somewhere into their body and soul.

What ends up happening is that the place they store it must have a physical storage point and must be attached to their soul at the same time.

Some people store it near their stomach and wonder why they have eating problems.  Some people store it near their brain and wonder why they can’t focus on things or have memory issues.

What I have found is that people will tell you about a pain that has a physical manifestation and it usually relates to where they have a black box buried.

If you come from a place of healing and concern you will start to see the words they say are telling you to help them find the black box and open it with them.  You can never actually heal their wounds, you can bring them back to the surface for them to deal with.

Don’t deceive yourself, this is very addicting for some people.  They don’t actually want to deal with it, they want to try to give you the pain.  It feels good to them but will only burden you.  The phrase “misery loves company” exists for a reason.

It can also be very painful for them to find the black box and see what they have buried.  In so many cases when I have done readings on people I have found them to become angry with me for showing them their own pain.  I tell them before, during and after, I am the messenger, you are the message.

It has also brought me wonderful friendships that I will treasure forever.  For some the black box is a new beginning, it is in fact part of their inner wish to heal themselves.  I have found I need to spend time watching the person to see if they want to heal themselves or if they want to live in their self created pain.

Know you have these black boxes in you.  Look for your pain points and ask yourself why they are there.  Get past the modern medicine rationale and look internally for areas you have closed off.  This isn’t to say that your condition isn’t real, this is to say that you have much more healing power than you realize.

Find a friend that is open to listening to you as much as you are open to listening to them.  Come from a place of peace and with a specific intent to perpetuate healing.  Spend time with them in silence.  Then slowly talk to yourself with them present.  Listen to your word through their eyes.

You will begin to find things you forgot about.  Pain is pain, but must be dealt with to make it go away.