Part-20

Both rooms next to each other. It's almost 10 p.m. jack already slept. I'm feeling bad for this guy? He loved Jessica and now she is gone. Handling these things is quite difficult for us.
I stand near the window and admiring the night view of New Jersey. Watching this view I saw the crowd is so busy that they don't have any time to stay for a while and take some breathe to enjoy nature and these shining stars. . no one is satisfied with their life., they seemed stressed, depressed and hurt. watching the crowded streets  I see a familiar face. Shit...!!
That's Chris.

I run out of the room and made my way outside the hotel. I run on the other side of the road. I searched for her everywhere but I missed her.

I'll catch you soon Chris....!! I said catching my breath

I made my way back to the hotel...

______________________________________

Chris p.o.v

Thank God at the right time I saw Daniel and  I hide inside a grocery store. I don't want to face him. I probably melt if I face him and again I fell into his trap and that's not going to happen. He breaks my heart Reviving memories of his house my heart clenched with pain. I have to be more attentive next time.

Phew...!!!

Even our hotels are not so far. Tomorrow I'll visit father's place first. And finish things once and for all.

The next day wearing blue jeans and a white shirt tied hairs in a bun, on way to find Father Andrew. I moved to that address that my father Walter gave me.

House no - 2354. Eerie Street. Then there is an Old fainted house that comes into my vision. I checked the house number and voila! I found it.

I ring the bell but no one answered.  Usually, this has happened to me for the past few months.

Oh!! Jesus Christ help me ...!!
I need to get rid of these evil spirits.

I heard Someone's voice behind my back, I jumped backward and turned my face and instantly come out from my reverie. 
.

You didn't find anything here dear. A girl probably my age standing there in a white floral dress up to her knees.  Green orbs and Curls of her blonde hairs lying on her shoulder addition to her beauty
.

I asked in a bit of hesitation.Umm.How do you know that I'm finding something

she chuckled and said with a smile. You are standing in front of the father's house.  You want to meet him ...., she asked

I bit my lip in nervousness. Umm.. yeah. You are right. I want to meet him.

By the way, he's not at his house. No one saw him for the past few months.
She said these words walking off from the street and waved me.

Now, am standing alone in this street with nothing. I traveled from Seattle to new jersey for almost 2 days to meet this father and now I have nothing. Wow...!!!

I assured myself ....No
.you have to find him Chris and you have to ...  stay focused on your goal.

I moved to the backyards of that house. As there was no one around except me. I throw a stone on the window and bang it broke.

I clapped my hands. Plan successful...!!!!!

Slightly I opened the window and entered into father's house like a thief. I searched all roams and drawers but I found nothing. When I moved to the hall, I saw a picture hanging on the wall. I am shocked when i saw that picture, blood rushing from my veins. 
What the hell...!!!