Alfie.. I love you

Alfie's P.O.V

I am in love with Marcus Butler. My best friend. I am gay if you couldn't guess by the former statement. Zoe and I broke up 4 months ago because she noticed that I was gay! We are still best friends though, and she knows I love Marcus. I have loved him for 4 years now!

Marcus's P.O.V

I am in love with Alfie Deyes. I'm gay, have always been. I have adored him for 3 years now and today is the day, I need to tell him. If I don't i'll regret it.

Text:

*Hey Alf, pop round at 9pm please. x*

I don't know if the kiss was pushing it as we never usually put kisses. It was 8:30pm now so he should be over soon. Now I'm bloody nervous.

*Okayy will leave now. See ya in a min. x*

He replied.. A KISS. Don't read into it Marcus.

Alfie's P.O.V

I arrived soon after he text me. I need to tell him tonight! He opened the door and gave me a massive hug as per usual.

'Wanna have a movie night?'

'Sure i'll go change and you set it up'

I always slept at his so I brought some pajamas bottoms but stupidly forgot a top. I went into his room and out my pajama bottoms on and soon shouted down the stairs.

'I forgot a top, Can I borrow one?'

'Just go without its not that cold.'

Marcus's P.O.V

Truth be told I just wanted too see Alfie shirtless again. Since Dubai I haven't seen him shirtless and it's killing me. After I set up Final Destination and gory horror on the TV I went and changed. I just wore my pajama bottoms and no shirt also.

I pressed play and at first we were both on eithe end of the sofa with about 60cm between us. Not close enough but I can't just cuddle him. Within 15mins we were both under a blanket and at every scary part we both flinched and got even closer. Until we were up against eachother. Oh wow I love Alfie way to much. Just his touch made me exited. After a little longer we were up against eachother and his head was on my shoulder and my head was against his. This is the most intimate we've ever been. He flinched at a scream in the movie and I put my arm around his shoulder.

'Alf I need to tell you something..'

No going back now.

Alfie's P.O.V

Oh god.. I wonder what it is. Leant against his shoulder I felt safe. I didn't want to move, but I did too look at him.

'What is it?'

He paused the film.

'Alfie.. I love..'

'Who..? Niomi again?'

I said worried as hell because if he loves someone else I can't tell him.

'You..'

'Me what..?'

'I love you.'

He said and looked me deeply in the eyes. WHAT?!

'You better not be bloody screwing with me Marcus.'

'I'm not. I have loved you for ages.. I'm sorry.'

'For what?'

'Loving you, you can't want to be my best friend now i'm gay.'

'Are you kidding?! You know I wouldn't judge you like that Marcus'

Oh my god he loves me too!! I put my arm around his shoulder and he cuddled into my chest, he had started crying gently as he said I wouldn't want to be his best friend. His warm tears ran down my bare chest and onto the blanket.

'Marcus I need to tell you something too.'

I said as he stopped crying. I removed my arm and he sat and looked at me, face all red but still beautiful as ever.

How can I tell him? I know.

Marcus's P.O.V

I looked into his eyes and before I knew it he had leant in and kissed me, slowly and I soon responded in kissing his lips gently back. He parted our lips and reconnected them every few seconds. This is perfect. I am being kissed my the man I love most in the world. He pulled away before deepening the kiss and I was very confused.

'Marcus I love you too. Have done for 4 years now.'

Alfie said and stroked my cheek. What?!

'What?!'

'I love you Marcy'

'Oh my god.'

I said and reconnected our lips. More rough this time, slowly his lips parted and our tongues intwined.

After our long kiss I pulled away out of breath and looked him in the eyes.

'Be my boyfriend Alfie Deyes?'

'It would be my honour Marcus Butler'

I brought him in for a massive hug and I soon laid with my head in his lap looking up at him.

Alfie's P.O.V

I leant down and kissed his forehead gently with the dim screensaver on the TV lighting him up perfectly.

'I love you so much Marcus.'

'I love you more Alf.'

He said and pulled my head down to give him a quick peck on the lips.

I stood up and he did too. I laid with my head on the arm of the sofa facing the ceiling. He covered me with the blanket and turned the TV off. The light from the street lamp outside let me make out him climbing under the covers so we were chest on chest. His head fitting under my neck perfectly.

'Goodnight baby'

'Goodnight Alf.'