Tuna Casserole really isn't your colour, mate.

(Thanks for reading this garbage.)

Aspen's POV

I sigh softly. New year, new me. Oh, who am I kidding? I say that every time I go to a new school. This would be my 10th time in doing so. I was what people called an army brat. Yet I was nothing like my father, General Bryant Tatum. I sometimes wondered if he wanted a different son than I. I sigh, running a hand through my dark, fluffy quiff. That was the main similarity between me and dad- our looks. My mom always said we looked alike. I had thick, jet black hair, wide dark emerald green eyes, and naturally tan skin. I had a few freckles scattered on my face- okay that's an understatement. They covered my nose and the tops of my cheeks. I was always told I had a handsome face. It was quite sad, actually. Because girls would giggle and fawn over my looks wherever we traveled. I never liked any of them, because I am...

Um...

What you would call...

Gay.

I have come out to my parents but we never stay in a town long enough for me to trust anyone enough to tell. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped with dad, but mom was 100% supportive.

I was surprised he didn't kick me out. This was last year. Also the year I started thinking dad wanted a different child. I was girly, hated sports, and often wore what people called 'faggy clothes'. Like today for instance; white skinny jeans, a pastel lavender jumper, and matching vans. I adjusted my satchel, walking into my next class, Biology. I walk in, hating having to introduce myself.

~\ Skip To The End Of Class /~

I sigh and adjust my heavy satchel. I was tired of school already, although I did exceptionally well in it. I walk in the lunch line, getting odd looks from people.

I scan the lunch room as the line moves especially slow, noticing the usual: Preps at one table, jocks, nerds, wannabes, burnouts, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, cheerleaders, their football playing boyfriends, and then one table. One table that stood out. All the girls fawned over one guy who sat in the middle, smoking.

He was quite gorgeous, I hate to admit. Silky black hair with a neon pink strip, piercing blue-grey eyes, defined jawline, lip piercing, small gauges, paler toned skin. God, he was sexy.

I get my tray and getting the so and so 'tuna casserole'. It looked like they took whatever slop they made yesterday, and added tuna then called it a day.

As I walk out, I notice him joking around with a few guys surrounding him. Probably his minions, because I knew he was the leader of the operation. I was warned about this boy online.

He was purportedly the 'bad boy' of the school.

Xavier Ace.

I sigh, looking back at the ground, noticing the band of boys standing.

I let my mind run its course, thinking about everything while looking ahead, when he abruptly turns, making my gasp, and spill my food all over the guy's chest.

He turns to me and gives me a hard glare that could make anyone piss themselves.

Except me. Because I have a General for a father.

"You fucking idiot!!" He screams, pinning me to the wall. I look him straight in the eyes, peeling a noodle off his cheek, eating it.

"Tuna casserole really isn't your colour, mate."

After I make that snarky little comment, the whole cafeteria goes absolutely silent.

Guess that was a mistake.

"Do you know who I am?!" He scream in my face. Well then. I gently push his face away. That was a mistake.

He goes to slap me, and I glance up, our eyes momentarily meeting.

I watch his face contort, and his eyebrows furrow. I just give him an innocent  look.

"You're the new kid, aren't you?" He asks.

"You're Xavier Ace- I was warned about you. I hate to say that I'm disappointed." I smirk.

"Watch your mouth. I could make your life a living hell. But you're pretty doll like, sugar. I may just keep my eye on you." He smirks. I gulp. I feel heat rush to my face and I look away. Jesus what was his end game?! Isn't he supposed to like girls?

(A/N Hi. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I kinda see the bad boy trend a lot, so I thought I'd put my own twist on it.

~BiersackisBEAUTIFUL)