Celebrity Status Series

Book 1 :Celebrity Status

Holly Thorne has a normal life in Minnesota. Normal friends and family and grades. Her personality may be a little hyper and bubbly, but all in all, she's normal.

Well, except for the fact that her brother, Jackson Thorne, is the world's most famous teen actor in Hollywood. He left their family two years ago in Minnesota and ever since then, he's had nothing but success. So, Holly hasn't seen her brother in two years, but now, she's moving in with him for the summer. What she didn't know about her brother, was that he is best friends with Ryder West. Hollywood's golden boy, aka Holly's obsession. She also comes to terms with the fact that not only are they best friends, but Jackson also lives next door to Ryder and his family.

This summer just took a very interesting twist for Holly, Jackson, and the whole West family.

Status: Completed

Teen Fiction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 2: Cross My heart

Last year, Holly Thorne was normal. Until she moved to Hollywood to stay with her brother, Jackson Thorne. Aka, teenage hearthrob actor for all of America, where she meets her idol, Ryder West. And of course, falls in love with Ryder's brother, Kale. She has the summer of her life until it ends with a heartbreaking ending and she returns to her life in Minnesota.

A year later, Holly finally graduated high school and now she's ready to take on the world with her best friend, Libby, by her side. Until she gets an unexpected call and is thrown back into the world that she'd spent a year trying to forget. She's returning to Hollywood to be with her brother, Jackson, and all of her LA friends for another summer full of drama, confusion, and tears.

Status:Completed

Humor | Teen Fiction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book3:Lover Dearest

This story follows Libby, Holly, and all of their friends to a summer vacation in Australia, where Andy and Tommy have decided to have their wedding. But this vacation gets a little bit more complicated when Libby starts feeling things for the wrong people and emotions get tied up. Best friends start falling apart and nothing is as good as it seemed at the beginning of the summer. 

With many tears shed and many unanswered questions, Libby must push through this unforgettable summer with a head strong attitude and figure things out, with herself and with her friends, before everything is ruined and she ends up alone.

Status: Completed

Teen Fiction | Humor

Links:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1804693-celebrity-status-1

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3245423-cross-my-heart-2

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4593524-lover-dearest-3