studio love

POV: Dimplez

Time: 4:30 am

Place: Studio

I got up and took a shower and threw this on

Studio Time I hoped in the benz and drove to the studio. When I got their the person I worked for was there. jayla: “What the hell are you doing here Taylor?”

jay: “No way to talk to your boss like that.”

jayla: “What do you want? I’m busy.”

jay: “No you’re not. I need you to do something for me. Somebody owe me some money. I need you to show them what happens you mess with me.”

jayl: “Find somebody else or do it yourself.”

I got up from the couch but he pulled me back on it and got on top of me.

jay: “I asked you to do something.”

jayla: “Personally I don’t care what you asked me to do. So get the f*ck off of me.”

jay: slaps her “Do it or it will get real ugly in here.”

jayla: “Go f*ck yourself.”

He smirked and got up and started chocking me. Who in the hell do he think he is? I know is every move. I kicked him in this area making him fall on the floor. I knew he had his gun so I took it and put it to his head.

jay: “You’re really gonna shoot me. Your boss?”

jayla: “It will get pretty ugly in here.”

jay: “You’re fired.”

jayla: “I don’t care! I QUIT!” hits him in the nose

jay: “You’re a dead girl. DEAD!”

jayla: “You know where I live. Try me b****!”

jay: “You better sleep with one eye open cause I will be coming for you.”

I smirked and literally kicked him out. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my face and went back into the studio. While I was recording Daniel came in.

jayla: “What now?!”

Daniel: “Times up.”

jayla: “No it’s not. I still have two hours.”

Daniel: “That’s not what the schedule says.”

jayla: “Ugh! Fine take it. I got business to handle anyways.”

Daniel: “Yo can we get five minutes.”

The people he brought in left out. I got my things together so I could leave. He stopped me before I left out.

Daniel: “You got skills.”

jayla: “Uh thanks.”

Daniel: “Your welcome. We do a song. I got a song and I need a female for some parts.”

jayla: “And you want me to sing.”

Daniel: “Yeah. It’s a remix to one of my songs.”

jayla: “Alright.”

I took the song and went to get his boys so we could do this song.

Daniel: You make me want to sing to you oh oh oh yeah.

jayla: It’s the little things you do for me, hold me, love me, boyfriend.

Daniel: I could spend my life with you oh oh yeah. So let’s go and run away.