Starburst

Evangeline above ^^^^^^^  And an amazing song coz why not^^^^
Authors note
Hi guys, soooooooo
This is my first time ever writing a story and I'm pretty phsyched about it but I am not sure if it will work out. I'm not a really creative person though I am writing this book purely for My own amusement and I like to see others smile.
Have an amazing day ahead of you and I hope you like this chapter and the upcoming chapters😜😍

"Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" my mum screamed like a gorilla who just caught its prey.
"Get your fat booty out of your bed and get changed"
Urghhhhh, I read the time and it read 12:22. It's Sunday so I should still be asleep right now but NOOOOOO my mum has other plans for me.
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mum it's too early?" I bellowed.
As you can see I'm not really a morning person. Some people wouldn't exactly call this morning but I do and no one can change that. On a weekend the morning finishes at 1:32. Yes I know it's really random but it's always been the time I set my alarm for on a weekend. Right now I am 1 hour and 10 minutes early for my wake up time and that is not good. I hate my life sometimes. I still love it at times though.

About a minute later my mum decided to storm into my room and throw me out of my bed. Jesus Christ she looks angry.

"What's up with you Mum? Happy Japan week?" I questioned her curiously hoping that was the actual cause. Please God please.

"Your grandmas coming over" she whispered looking horrified.

Ouch that hurts. Why oh why? I'm praying this is all a dream. If it's not well I really do hate life sometimes.

"What do you mean she's coming over. She came over on Christmas and remember what happened then. Why are you so upset about it though mum? You've been upset about it before but not this upset? I mean Duhhh we have to see her face and that's hurting you but what is it?" I said kind of scared to hear what she is going to say next.

"Well we kind don't have any food left at home and knowing her she is probably expecting home cooked dinner" she said nervously

"And? You can just get takeout?"

"Well, Your dads home today and Decks got football practice so he won't be home" she whispered.

Oh nooooooo this is not good. At all. As far as I know my grandma she will definitely start something. Well you see our grandma is one of 'those' people. By 'those' I mean stuck up, snobby, annoying, pishyposh, judgemental, rich people who think people worship the ground they walk on. Oh did I mention they are really annoying. Like I said she's one of 'those' people and she loves to judge people. Especially my family. Now are you wondering why I said MY family. It's because she doesn't think of us as her family. She is always embarrassed to be seen with us and likes to bring us down when she comes to OUR house. I swear the woman has no shame.

She hates the guy she gave birth to just because he didn't study the course SHE wanted and he didn't get the job SHE wanted and didn't get married to the woman SHE wanted him to get married to. Can't the guy live his life? Just to let you know in case you didn't catch on that guy is My dad, William Burgundy. Let me tell you about my dad. He's an amazing man. He really is. I just wish his mother was nice.  He works in Leeds hospital as a Radiologist and he is really happy with his job and life. He gets a pretty good pay and his job is amazing and apparently really fun. He is a family guy but on some days of the week he stays at Leeds. Unfortunately today is not one of those days. We don't get to spend every day of the week with him but like to make the most of the days he is home. Today we we were actually planning to take dad to Burger King for dinner and then to McDonalds to get a mcflurry.