P.D.T.B.F~ Chapter 2

Niall cringed against the wall as Harry punched him hard in the stomach. Niall doubled over in pain, feeling another blow to his jaw, His slid down the wall, feeling the blood trickle down from his now split lip. Harry started punching Niall over and over, each time worse than the last. It was half way through the period when the boys finally stopped. Niall could barely move. But he carefully crawled to Zayn's bathroom.

Once Niall got there, he ripped off his shirt. He felt like he was being suffocated. The beaten boy weakly stood up, grabbing some paper towels and dabbing his lip. He hissed quietly in pain, staring at his bruised face. He had no idea as to why Liam and Harry always had to hurt him. It just wasn't fair. He had never done anything to deserve such cruelty. Niall always called himself an idiot for coming out of the closet. It practically destroyed his life. It pushed all of his friends away, it made the school turn on him, it made Zayn hate him. Niall sighed and recollected his thoughts, going back to tending his cuts and bruises. Niall was almost positive he had a broken rib and nose. He didn't really care since he was planning on ditching his last period anyway; gym.

Niall was suddenly snapped back when he heard the door open, his jaw dropping. He watched as Zayn walked in, eyes wide with fear.

Zayn was bored of the lesson in class so he decided to leave. He grabbed a smoke from his back pocket. He raised an eyebrow when he saw some blood on the lockers and floor. He followed the small trail of blood droplets all the way down to his bathroom. Someone was in there. Zayn slowly opened the bathroom door, surprised at what he saw. His lab partner was bruised and broken, bleeding from so man different places. He slowly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He wasn't mad, surprisingly. He was more confused.

Niall backed up slightly and shook a little. "Z-Zayn... I'm sorry. Don't hurt me, please. I'll leave right away" Niall said, desperation clear in his voice. Pain was all over his body. He started searching for his shirt, limping around for it.

Zayn raised and eyebrow and watched Niall scurry in fear. "Niall right? Calm down, I won't hurt you. You can stay here a few more minutes, or however long. Looks like you need it. What happened? Who is doing this to you?" Zayn asked. All of the sudden he felt a certain rage was over him. No one should treat Niall like that, ever. Zayn wanted to protect Niall now, but he didn't know why. He's never cared about the boy. He slowly started to walk to the bench he had brought into the bathroom and sat down, taking out his drawing pad. He started drawling something. He noticed the guitar in the corer, figuring it was Niall's. He started to draw it.

Niall sighed in relief when Zayn let him stay, He leaned against the sink, coughing up blood like he did before. He wiped his mouth and slowly looked at Zayn "You don't wanna know. They are evil. They'll come after you too. Trust me, they will do anything to cause someone pain. " Niall mumbled, shocked Zayn even wanted to know

Zayn frowned when he saw how bad it actually was. You have to get hit a lot to c start coughing up blood. "Niall c'mon. I do wanna know. And now I know it is more than one person. Let me ask you something. I am apparently the bad boy right? Do people mess with me Niall?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow at Niall.

"No.. They don't. Bu-" Niall was cut off by Zayn.

"Exactly. So don't worry. You can tell me Niall. If I wanted to hurt you I would've done it already." Zayn said simply. He was still sketching so that he wouldn't be staring at Niall.

The younger boy sighed and looked at his face, then at the sink "Well... it's not the whole team. Usually just 5 or 6 of them. But it's still a lot. It's the football team. Mainly Harry and Liam" He admitted, dabbing away some blood the trickled down from his nose.

Rage and protection was written all over Zayn. He quickly stood up "Those fucking assholes!" He said angrily "I'll beat the shit out of 'em!" Zayn said and walked over to Niall. "I'll help you" He said